Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 93 LS projects car w/stock and motegi 17's CHEAP!!!

Selling my project car. I sanded the body last summer and started the body work. The car runs GREAT!! I've never had a problem mechanicly wise with this car. Has brand new OEM rear calipers, rotors, pads and new pads in the front. Has pacesetter adjustable sts(short throw shifter)installed. The interior is gutted(was gonna phiberglass everything). Still have all of it and will include with the car. I have the stock rims w/ winter tires on them and Motegi 17's w/ yokahamas. I'm asking $800 USD FIRM only because the car runs so well. I'm including the Motegi's for free so the price will not drop if you dont want the rims.

Tires on the Motegis are yokaham avid t4 P215/50R17 93T's

I live in Akron/Clev area Ohio. Will possibly trade for but not for another mx6. I'm looking for a 93-96 Altima KA24 5 Speed

My email is [email protected]

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the whole dash and all interior pieces. the dash has been stripped down to the black plastic because i was planning on molding gauges into it, also ill include the gauge pod that was intended for the custom gauges. the car is completely driveable, infact i drive it everyday. lemme know if your interested.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hey Sounds like a deal

I wish I had Broadband. Dial up here on the mountain.

800 bucks with the 17''s hum..

I live in Bella Vista Arkansas now. will you negotiate?

Bartley

·
Registered
26 Posts
very intrested and looks like it is at just the project stage i wanted my 6 when i buy it!! but alass the weddings in 8 weeks and still need to pay 4 so much. if you wanted to hold on to it 4 the first part of the winter I'll see about coming down the 457.32 miles from Wis and taking that bad boy off your hands. dont worry, i'll give her some good attention.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
would you be willing to meet so i could pick it up? 800 is a great price and if the drive to meet isn;t too bad i'll hop on (SERIOUS INQUIRY) V6 or I4? whoops sorry title says LS i know it's a V6

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
yes, how far is halfway between us? i am in SE Kansas, quite interested is the X doesn't pan out, i need a donor car for some of my projects that i can't go off trying on my show 6. does it come w/ the interior? i know it's removed but does it all get thrown in? just trying to figure what all i am getting.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
still interested, i am in Emporia, KS

2019 Flint Road
Emporia, KS 66801

i am just too lazy to figureout how far it will be, it is fully drivable correct? then again i would probably be towing it back with my truck anyways.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts