Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Full part out. Bone stock 93 MX6 V6 auto ABS.

Black Leather in very good shape for a 93. Small tiny hole on bolster, no brown cracking at all, no other issues. The more you want the better the deal for a full leather conversion. I have every piece needed to convert to black interior. I must say that the MX6 leather seats esp 1993 year are very comfortable compared to the cloth ones.

-Front seats D & P as a set $400(pending local sale)
-Front seats D & P as a set & full rears $600
-Front seats D & P as a set & full rears + as much panels including door panels as you want. $600
-Rear seats upper & lower $200
-Full 93 black dashboard with any pieces you want under the dash. $80
-Drivers door panel $20
-Passengers door panel $20
-Drivers rear panel $20
-passengers rear panel $20
-Rear deck panel $20
-Front seatbelts $40
-Rear seat belts $40
-93 15" flower rims with mismatched rubber. 1 of 4 has new tread. Some curbage. Good for snow tires. $100
-Tail lights $50
-Sun roof + track & motor $100
-passenger door complete $100
-front bumper (not perfect) $20 or $50 with reinforcement bar
-rear bumper (not perfect) $20 or $50 with re-bar
-gas tank complete with senders/pump $50
-rear suspension & subframe $50
-KLDE with BHG $50
-V6 ATX which makes noise probably hydraulic problem $10
-alternator $80
-Radiator swirl pot $30
-Radiator NEWLY replaced ATX radiator all metal construction (works for MTX too) $90
-93 ATX trans computer (not engine ecu) $20
-Wiring harnesses ($ depends on what harness PM me)
-ABS pump module $40
-ABS computer $40
-Airbag $50
-steering wheel $40
-Starter V6 ATX $40
-OEM airbox $15
-OEM airdam $10
-ABS sensors $30 each

The list can go on. If it is not listed just ask. Some OBO negotiation on pricing. If you need better pics of something, just ask. Some pics show items with dirt on them and look much better than shown.

Payment VIA paypal or money order. Some items can't ship like the gas tank. I will ship large items on pallets through freight if you are willing to pay for shipping. All other items ship through post, buyer pays shipping.

Do not post junk in my thread. If you want to ask questions or buy something work it out VIA PM.

Don't PM me and post here saying you PM'd me...WHY!!!

More pics can be found in the album
boltzman69/93mx6partout - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Headlights & fogs not for sale.

That is not a hole in the rear seat. It is a small indent stretch mark from someone putting a large item in the back seat.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$40

$40

$10

$15 each

$10

$20 per set radio+cd

$30 for the set. Owners manual + factory warranty book + MX6 Mystere audio anti theft radio manual.

Every piece of this car is up for sale Just PM me what you need. Prices are negotiable

·
Registered
549 Posts
part

im looking for the front two bases where the speakers screw to. they are the domes i guess. the part that bolts to the door frame.

both of my front ones have broken screw holes....

cheap parts......let me kknow what you wnat for them shipped...

thanks! ray

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know for sure 1 of the drivers side screw holes is cracked off. not sure on the passenger side. You are welcome to them if you want. I usually drill in deeper of the original holes and install 2 or 2.5 inch long screws since they always crack when installing aftermarket speakers.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i believe it is mint. But shipping a roof liner would suck? or does the material come off the solid liner.

·
Registered
717 Posts
boltz, I am interested in taking your locks/ignition and original keys if you have them. possibly a CD player too.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the key is only good for the ignition switch

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
headlight & corners not for sale. otherwise everything else is.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hey

I need the hood release cable assmbly and black drivers dash panel it bolts to..how much..TIA:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts