Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
hey man I am in cbus ohio so you cant be far from me and I really want some pics as well as some more specs on the car hit me up at [email protected] or pm me on here or im me my screen name is norboske on aim thanks man hope to hear from you soon!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
hey man I just want the car the 360 would be cool but I need the car that is all I got cash in hand and will take it right now man get with me and let me know my number is 614-329-4266

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
that is just fine I got the stuff to hall it back man I can get it as soon as this weekend maybe sooner! I really wanna see some pics of it and know more bout it like color millage and the shape of the car thanks man feel free to call me my number is above

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
well what if I gave you more than he would? I really need this car man so let me know what you think but I still want to see some pics hit me up and let me know

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I will come and pick it up and trailer it home I got all that taken care of I can get the car this weekend sometime I got cash in hand! I really really need this 6 and will make it look all nice and new so if you can hit me up with some specs on the car man thanks hope to hear from you soon

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
sorry guys I am going to pick her up on monday I am back in the 6! :) so look forward to getting updates on the mods on the car! first things first atx 2 mtx swap ,lower it, fix all the broken stuff, cat back, and many other left over goodies from my last 6! :)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I have the pics of the car man and it is in great shape! this car is one hell of a deal! I dono how to post pics on here sorry bout that but ya the car is mine I go and get it this week! :)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I really dont wanna post them cuz I dont want someone to see it and then offer him more than me :) lol! but ya the body and everything is in ok shape she just needs a tranny and a new trunk lib and tail light and she is as good as new/ 13 year old new :p lol! I will get some pics on here when I go and pick it up this weekend and post pics as I mod it out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts