Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IAM SELLING MY 93 MX6 LS. IT HAS 128,00 MILES ON IT AND RUNS PERFECT. I SWITCHED OVER FROM AN AUTOMATIC TO A MANUAL IN AUGUST.
UPGRADES IT HAS INCLUDE:
COLD AIR INTAKE, NEW CLUTCH LESS THAN 4 MONTHS OLD, RESURFACED FLYWHEEL, NEW LOWER CONTROL ARM TENZO R RACING SEAT, NEW BLACK CARPET THAT GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK I REMOVED THE REAR SEATS AND I STILL HAVE THEM IN STORAGE, STARTED SWITCHING THE INTERIOR OVER TO BLACK MISSING THE DOOR PANELS REAR QUARTER INTERIOR PANELS AND THE DASH AN ALUMINUM 2 TEAR WING 52 INCHES I THINK, IT HAS 17" RIMS WITH TWO ALMOST NEW TIRES AND 2 60% TREAD TIRES, A SHORT SHIFTER WITH AFTER MARKET KNOB. iT ALSO HAS AFTERMARKET MIRRORS WITH LED LIGHTS IN THEM. I STARTED TO CUSTOMIZE THIS CAR BUT LIKE ALWAYS MY PLANS HAVE CHANGED.

THINGS IT NEEDS: THE AC DIDN'T WORK WHEN I PURCHASED THE CAR. I HAVE NEVER TRIED TO PUT FREON IN IT OR HAVE IT TESTED. COULD BE AS EASY AS CHARGING IT OR REPLACING OLD ORINGS NOT SURE, I PULLED THE DASHCOVER OFF BECAUSE I PLANED ON FIBERGLASSING IT AND PAINTING IT SO IT IS BLACK NOW, ONE OF THE TAN REAR QUARTER PANELS I HAVE IS BONOED AND SMOOTHED OUT BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO PAINT IT. THE PAINT IS OKAY BUT DOES NEED TO BE REPAINTED BECAUSE IT WAS REPAINTED A FEW YEARS BACK AND THE PAINT IS STARTING TO CHIP.

OTHER THAN THAT THIS IS AN AWESOME CAR. i LIVE NEAR DAYTONA FL. iF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFO CALL ME (DAVE) AT 386-748-9154 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] :jump:I have pics now if you want them just email me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts