Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up. Selling a nice condition white mx6. no major mods,
cai, exhaust, kyb shocks and eibach springs (10k on the shocks about a year old no funny noises), and a brand new clutch (ask zythum 24, he drove it and he can confirm its brand spanking new) there is a 7in wide screen tv molded into the dash Im including (Svideo connection) and i had a ps2 in there but i took it out and sold it on craigslist, You can hook up whatever you want to it cause im including all the wriring you'll need. it has 155k miles and engine is running great. there are no problems at all with the car. there are also four poineers through out the car and i am taking the subs but im leaving some of the wires cause im too lazy to do it all (you can find them in the trunk, and this should make your install of new subs cheaper) and everytime i want to do something with my car i think about how much sleep i could be getting so i go back inside and get to bed... which is also why i am selling some side skirts and rear addons for the shogun kit that i bought at big boys toys in queens (i prolly paid to much for them but they fit perfect) the side skirts and the rears are not installed on the car and i already sold the front to some dude around here. Its a five speed v6. leather (tan), tires are good, breaks are great, i dont know what else to tell you. Im getting an RX-8 cause i got a new job.
Dont know what else to tell you about the car except that im not going to go on mx6.com to check this thing everyday i just dont have the time. if you are interested or have questions
hit my cell phone at 212 365 0362
Thanks Guys
and i appreciate the friendships and all the help I've recieved from this site.
I wouldve spend literally thousands if it wasnt for this site showing me that i wasnt rocket-science.
-Danny

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey sorry for not responding sooner, i did say that the best way was to call me cause i cant go on here often. There are no flaws on the car less a minute dent on the passenger door that you can see only if the light hits it right. road worthy without a doubt. Its running very very well. There are zero problems with the car.
Any more questions...
CALL ME
212 365 0362

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Joe- whats up homie, hows the wrx!?! hope its running great, when i get the rx-8 kicked up a few notches i'd love to smoke you buddy. The 6 is running great to date, thanks for everything.
Max626- whats up bro, you came by my house to help my do the eibachs on my first mx6. gimme a call.

·
Registered
147 Posts
ha sorry to jack the thread bout my rex but by the time ur "kicked up a few notches" ill be kicked up a few more. Right now ive got a 3 inch turboback, uppipe, and im gettin my engine management as soon as i feel like droppin another 700 bucks....but ill be at around 300hp. And i dropped the car 2.5 inches and put a SSQV blow off valve, car sounds great and is runnin great ha ha pm me when ur ready to get smoked

1 - 10 of 10 Posts