Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 Mx6 Ls in Mass...
Well, the mx6 finally went...218,600 on the speedometer, there was low compression on the fourth cylinder and the car finally went. Car starts up fine but the car idles extremely low and will stumble and stall unless you rev it. The driverside leather has normal wear and tear. The passenger seat and backseats are still mint. Brand new distributor with new rotor and cap. Brand new tires as well. I just installed a new Alpine CDA-9847 but I will be selling that separately. Clearcoat on the body is still perfect except for the slight dent on the bumper and passengerside door. The passenger side door looks like the "ding king" would be able to take it out. Clutch was recently installed and tranny is good. Everything is in tack. I'm selling this thing as a whole. Great chasis to do a klze swap or a parts car. Bring a trailer and take it away for $500.obo. The faster you take it off my hands, the lowest i will go on the price.

Request if you want pics.
Thanks in advance.

I believe I posted it in the wrong section...be grateful if mod deleted other thread in part out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now I got a good look at it...it could possibly be a vaccum leak because when the car starts, the rpms just and then tries to idle at 250rpm and eventually stall. Still asking 500.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
is it possible to ship a car like this? i am looking for a donor for an 14-V^ swap, and the price seems right

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car no longer stalls...runs slightly rough though because of exhaust leak of the flex pipe. Body is still mint. No oxidation, clearcoat is still good.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Bah, If its white, I'd so rush down there and steal it from you!
Well, not steal. But anyway, pics to [email protected]

BTW: any rust on the body? this is my biggest grudge right now

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You really have to see the car in person. It's one of the cleanest Mx6 I have ever seen...even tho there arent many out there, but you know what I mean.
email sent.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Did u get my e-mail reply? Might be looking forward to this.
ITS white! *flips in midair*

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
nah, just that. dont think I received anything after that

edit: nvm, g-mail doesnt give you a seperate reply msg. apparently, any (re:) mail will just stack ontop of each other so your reply was in the same e-mail *smacks head*

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
why do you have bolded and increased in text size the one thing that isn't even included in the sale?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts