Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the car for 7 years and loved it. I am the second owner. Put 1000's into it, now its time to go. The car has about 205k on it. The ZE has about 50k on it since I bought it from corksport. Long story short I've had a lot of fun with the car, but I just don't have the time anymore, having a kid, building a house, etc. This should be a fairly complete list of what it has.

KLZE with BLOWN HEAD GASKET.
I put a newer tranny in when I swapped engines. It had about 50K on it.
17" Enkei wheels w/2 new tires.
HR springs
Tokico adj struts
HS headers
Greddy cat back
Clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, about 50K on it.
Underdrive pulley.
Rear strut tower bar.

Spare kl03 with about 165k; ported and polished intake madifold, powder coated red along with valve covers. (low compression, likes oil)
Spare 5 speed with about 165k
Original 15" wheels w/tires.

Damaged left front fender.

Eclipse deck, pheonix gold amps; M44 & ZX500, Eclipse Aluminum 12" in ported box, MB quart 6".

With a little time and effort it would be a great project car. I live in southern Oregon and would be willing to deliver within a couple hundered miles in any direction.

$2600 OBO

Would like to sell complete with spare engine/stereo/wheels to make it easy on me, but willing to negotiate.

If interested, please email me at [email protected].

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
would you be willing to part anything out? i live in washington so i could exchange my stock parts for your aftermarket and then give you cash for the parts at the same time. let me know how that sounds.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Email me and let me know what you want and I'll think about it. I would negotiate with the price of the whole car without the stereo, wheels, or spare engine. Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You have mail. Live in Southern Oregon very interested in a negotiation.
I say negotiation because I really don't need the system or spare wheels, could probably use the spare kl-03 though. Let's talk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts