Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a 93 mx6 ls it has 153k on the body and tranny, but the body just had new paint put on a year and a half ago and has just been sitting for the year and a half.

the reason it has been sitting was because i blew up the old engine, so i put in a KLZE. i paid $1500 for the engine alone and it has about 15k on the engine(i have only been able to run it, the car hasn't seen the road in one and a half years, but the KLZE does run right now). i've put in sooo many new parts that if you wanna know just PM me and i will make a list. i am estimating i have about $5,000 invested into this car and i am running into a slight clutch problem (it slips really really bad, but its a brand new clutch). to have the clutch fixed would cost about $800 but i don't want to deal with it ne more. the car is in great shape inside and out. i would like to get around $2,500 because there is sooo much invested here, and could be soo nice! thanx and i will try to get some pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.