Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a 93 mx6 LS that has front end damage, still plenty of good parts on the car it had 278k on it b4 the accident, with many new parts
Alternator, timing chain etc, battery, starter,
interior is black leather,
Preferable i'd liek to get rid of the whole thing at once im near brantford, ON, Canada

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is the light blue colour, everything is in good condition except the hood and the frontmost parts, as of right now i don't have pics because it just happened and im workin 7 days a week but I will take some tonite hopefully, it will have to be with my cell phone camera because I don't have a digital untill mabe friday

shipping anywhere is possible I think but It's probably going to be more expensive..

Anyways if theres somthing your interested in LMK and i'll try to get some more details or pictures,
thx guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya everything is intact and in great condition except the very front of the car, I'd prefer to try and sell it as a whole before I start to strip little parts here and there, im very busy right now and I don't really have the time to really try and sell it but if the time comes to tear it down I'll let you all know,
in the meantime if anyone is interested in the whole thing please LMK
thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts