Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I've been looking for a second generation PGT/MX6LS for a while. I found one that seems like a good deal about an hour from where I live. It's a 94 MX6 with 91k miles. It's fully loaded with 5 speed. The dealer said he "thinks" it's a 4 cylinder. My question is was leather and power sunroof an option on the 4 cylinders or was it only on the 6?? I was looking specifically for the 6 and didn't wanna drive all the way out there for nothing. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Sari

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hi

im pretty confident that the LS was the V6 with ALL the accessories.. at least in canada it is

cheers

·
Registered
806 Posts
I am not for sure, but I think they were available as options for the 4 cylinder. So no, I would not assume it is a V6 or an LS. As far as the dealer not being sure, tell him you live about an hour away and you want to know its a V6 before driving to his lot! On the rear badge it will have a V6 beside it or if he is particulary motivated he can pop the hood and look for the tell tale signs of a V6. Car sales men crack me up.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
I'm kind of sure about LS being a V6. Mine is LS and it is V6 with all the accesories leather, power everything, sunroof, a/c, etc...
BTW, Sari, is that a finnish name? Hmm...
Mici
Oh, and what kind of dealer is that when he can't be kind enough to check this out for you...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of dealer doesn't know a 4 from a 6. i probably wouldn't buy it from him just becuase of that simple fact he must be an idiot( the dealer) No seriously I think leather and sunroof were available for the 4 cyl as well as the 6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts