Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While doing a search for a parts car I found a 94 V6 auto, with black interior/tan leather. I will most likely be going down to see it on Wednesday, everything that I think I can use off the car I will take. If anyone is in need of something badly I can ask them to pull it for me and I can ship (as long as it's not too big or too heavy).

Please keep in mind I am driving about 45 minutes to an hour to see this car. I will try to get whatever I can for those of you that need stuff. I will take pics and get more details about the car and should have it all uploaded Wednesday evening.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Black interior and tan leather? Hmm.. If the front door cards are black with the black leather insert by chance, I could use those. Also need the right rear ABS Wheel Speed sensor too.

Shipping wouldn't matter, especially if the door cards are that. I'm just confused by black interior with tan leather, hmm...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe he didn't get a good look at the interior. What color are they normally with tan leather? Also, I might end up taking the seats as well as door panels if they are in good shape. I will try to get the right rear ABS wheel speed sensor for you if they can pull it for me.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
With tan leather, they'd be tan, but tan leather came with a tan interior, so that's what confuses me. I just need the stuff to finish off my black interior swap, haha

But thank you. :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: I will be going tomorrow morning (4/15) instead of today.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Alright. I'm going out of town tomorrow morning, leaving at 7 am, and won't be back till Sunday. Access to internet will be on and off,I have it on my phone, but you could reach me much quicker by text if you want, if you want to talk to me about anything on it?

·
Registered
224 Posts
How about the rear calipers pads and rotors. I need some bad but there so expensive.
Not to difficult to get off if u can get em hit me up 7164890201

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A Simple MX6---PM me your number and I will text you if I have any questions.

will---I will let you know if I can grab that stuff for you.

Naveen

·
Registered
224 Posts
Would be super appriciated if u can get some of it it's better then nothin

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys, I just got back. The six is in a really tight place and doesn't run so getting to a lot of things was very difficult. I picked up the leather seats and panels for myself. I took the tail lights as well, they are in great shape. It has stock fogs as well which I did not take yet. I didn't get a chance to pull anything else off of the car as it was in a tight spot and I used up more cash than I thought I was going to need. I will post pictures later today. I had told the guy I might come back for mores stuff so he will hang on to the car for bit longer.

Also, I had to ask them for help so they charged me more and it seems it will be the case when I return.

Naveen

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It was a rainy and muddy day, our shoes and jeans got muddy as hell.

But here's what I got:

I took and will be keeping all but the drivers' side seat because it's automatic and has lots of tears in it. I also took and will be keeping all of the panels.

I took and can sell the tail lights which are in great shape and just need to be cleaned. I will sell them for $40/each+shipping.

If you need anything else off the car please take a look at the pics and let me know and I can go back and get it. Please note that it is an hour long drive for me and I will not be able to get everything out myself and will require them to help me which will end up costing me more. But do let me know what you want and I will find out how much it will cost.

PS: A Simple MX6 and Will---The guy got a truck load of stuff as he was helping me and didn't get back to me about your parts. I will be giving him a call today to get a quote for your stuff. Sorry for the delay I didn't forget about you.

Naveen

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A Smimple MX6----He is charging me $60 for your part. Let me know if that works and I will ask him to get it out and pick it up sometime this week.

will----He is asking for $50 for your parts. Let me know if that works. Also, you sure you want to be using used calipers, pads and rotors?

Naveen

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just want em cheap I wanna do the rear break conversion and I'm kinds broke as long as the calipers arnt seazed it's fine

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I don't know what condition they are in. I will ask him what he thinks. I am sure he might just bs to make the sale. I don't want to pay him for something you won't use.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hmm, $60? Is it alright forme to try my junkyard once more before I give an answer? Wanna see if my luck changes. Although, that is better than the triple digit pricetag it normally holds..

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmm, $60? Is it alright forme to try my junkyard once more before I give an answer? Wanna see if my luck changes. Although, that is better than the triple digit pricetag it normally holds..
Sure man, just let me know. As long as he has the car I can get it.

ash tray and plastic piece around the shifter?
If I remember correctly they were all there and in great shape, just need cleaned. I will get a price for you tonight.

I'm not sure when I'm going back so it might be a while before I can this stuff.

Naveen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts