Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have two fenders in almost perfect condition besides a few scratches green in color. either side driver or passenger side. have pictures can't figure out how to load them. asking $40.00 a piece shipped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
95 mx6 hood bumpers

got a hood and front a rear bumpers green in color asking $50.00 each plus $10.00 shipping on each of these parts got pictures once i figure out how to load them on here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Ok I appreciate that. If you copy an paste the url from the parts car section it should take you to my photobucket page. If not I will figure it out tommorrow when I get to the office

·
Registered
149 Posts
How can you give a price on shipping if you dont know where they are going? The link you put up to photobucket doesnt have any clear/close pics of the parts your selling. I would take both fenders and front bumper right now if you posted better pics. Check shipping to 70466 and put up your location please. Its obviously cold wherever you are. Sorry your six is doa but welcome to teh forums. Might be hard to sell since your so new and have no rep. Do you have an ebay account that might give indication of your rep selling stuff?

'nix

·
Registered
43 Posts
you still have the front turn signals? I need a left rear tail light, a left front turn signal, trunk struts, if they are still available. Maybe a right fender?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I see it's green. Does the sunroof panel have rust? If it is in good shape, I will take it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ok, cost for both fenders and front bumper shipped to 70466. Didnt you have another similar thread somwhere else?

'nix

1 - 11 of 11 Posts