Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm selling my mx6 if anyone in pa is interested in it. I live in the poconos. I've had it for 4 years and it's time to part ways. Mechanically she runs fine but there's a dent in the drivers rear quarter panel so it doesn't look all that great. The original owner also painted the car from the roof down to just above the gas tank on the car primer gray and black so shes in need of a good paint job or left as is. I've also got a junk yard quarter panel to fix it I just never got around to it. Also the front of the car is sanded, hood, and both quarter panels. It's a 5 speed manual with around 186k on it I believe, may be more or less.

Things I've done to to:
Replaced transmission
New clutch
New slave and master cylinders
New rear motor mount
Short throw shifter
New bronzoil bushings for shifter and linkage
New e brake cable
New antenna
After market clear tail lights

Comes with and new alternator(got for a good price just never put in since it didn't need it) 4 stock rims and 4 17" rims with good tread on tires.

Interior is in good condition but headliner has some holes in it but isn't hanging or falling off.

Looking to get 1400 or best offer. Willing to trade for a 89 to 94 4.0L jeep wrangler as well. Email me at [email protected] if interested or for pics

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts