Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will they fit in a 93 mx6 or is it only the 92-95 civic lights? they look like they would in a pic but i can't tell good....... lemme know.. and no i don't want jspecs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that if i do it it will take body work, but I wonder the price range to do it? the ones i am interested in are somthing similar to the APC Generation 2 projectors that you can paint your body color.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
u kno what check out the search feature because my bro Chunchoy14 posted a six a while back with civic projecters hope u can find it, btw there have been many a time that ive seen a civic and thought it was a 6:rolleyes:

125 Posts
they'll fit, they'll take some custom work but not much.. their basically the same shape....if your going for show look then I wouldn't do it because they look pretty tight for street but the hood doesn't close right on top of them there's a 6 in my area that has it...i should be getting a dig cam. soon...

·
Registered
352 Posts
JPMX6GT said:
With all the money being invested on the lights and the custom install, you could just get a pai of brand new J-spec headlights and have a seamless install with DIY modifications.
I agree. Plus I think the real Mx-6 Jspec looks better on our cars than the civic's do.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but see i don't want all clear projectors...... i want the generation 2 projectors that have part paintable...... i know you have seen them......

J

·
0 Posts
Which lighT?

http://www.lightlens.com/headlights.htm
Go to that site to check out all of the headlight shapes. Which headlight will fit our car with the least mods, and the cleanest fit? How does it go in, does it just replace the headlight, or that little corner light that MX6's have as well? The way it looks, the 97-99 Eclipse headlights will fit the best or the early 90 Honda Accord or the 98-99 Honda Accord headlights will fit best, what do you think.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hood

Does anyone know where he got the hood for that 6 in the picture? I want one of those!!!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
How is this guy where is he? I need to talk to this god eeeerrrrr guy i mean. Is he on the board? he should be! What year civic lights are those?

·
Registered
763 Posts
iLyK2EaTCiViCs

isn't that the hood from erebuni?? 500$??

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Yea I'm sorry, that IS a hood scoop and he just molded it on his hood, but YES they do have an erebuni hood thats $500.:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts