Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Hey bro, just looking for an update? Lol
Sorry for the ghosting. Been very busy lately, and i still can't figure out how to ship something this large and oddly shaped. So far the only box i found that was large enough is too thin-walled to work. I do have a christmas tree box that I haven't tried yet, but it looks like it might be too short.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry for the ghosting. Been very busy lately, and i still can't figure out how to ship something this large and oddly shaped. So far the only box i found that was large enough is too thin-walled to work. I do have a christmas tree box that I haven't tried yet, but it looks like it might be too short.
That’s okay! If you have to tape a couple boxes together to make it work, that’s fine as well, it doesn’t have to be pretty lol. Just bubble wrap it is all. I appreciate you getting back to me though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey? Just wondering if you had forgotten about me? Lol
Hey man, I’m assuming you aren’t selling it anymore?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello royalgold, I live in the U.K. and I would have bought the whole car off you, but shipping kills it. The wheels on your MX-6 do they have big latch pins? supposedly to stop the big hex nut from falling off. I only need one but I would buy all 4 if you have them. I have tried everywhere to get them but nobody over here got them.
Hawkmoth

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello royalgold, I live in the U.K. and I would have bought the whole car off you, but shipping kills it. The wheels on your MX-6 do they have big latch pins? supposedly to stop the big hex nut from falling off. I only need one but I would buy all 4 if you have them. I have tried everywhere to get them but nobody over here got them.
Hawkmoth

41 - 49 of 49 Posts