Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone direct me to the thread from earlier this year that basically covered all the differences between M editions and regular LS? Thankx

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you med_mx6... I have been hunting and pecking for days now!!!! I bought my m-ed a couple months ago after a couple delays. (tried to buy one new in 97 but couldn't bear to forked out the 26G's the dealer wanted)

Thank you for the info... Mine was stripped of floor mats so, I had to buy the regular ones... do you know where I can get a set of the "m ed" special ones?????

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
64Driver said:
Thank you med_mx6... I have been hunting and pecking for days now!!!! I bought my m-ed a couple months ago after a couple delays. (tried to buy one new in 97 but couldn't bear to forked out the 26G's the dealer wanted)
yeah, ~$24½K over 5 years for me. paid off two months ago, finally!
... do you know where I can get a set of the "m ed" special ones?????
sorry, i don't know for sure. i bet you've tried a dealer, so maybe you'll have better luck with www.maz-max.com or www.mazdarecycling.com. the third option is to get it custom-done. for your sake, i hope one of the websites has something; otherwise, you'll be spending a pretty penny. good luck!

G

·
Whoa... old topic

Sorry to bring this one up from the dead, but if you still haven't found them, let me know. I work at Mazda and I'm positive we can special order them, and I get cost so it shouldn't be TOO expensive.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have done some searching for them but have concerns about the "quality" of used floor mats.'
If you wouldn't mind checking on a price for me, that'd be great.
If you are willng to throw them my way at cost, I'd be really appreciative too.
Send me a PM and let me know the cost on them. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts