Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
96 mx6 for sale

I have a 96 mx6 with 130k miles on it. I've done a lot of custom upgrades. I have a Prestige alarm with keyless entry and XOremote start, along with 5% tint on the windows, woodgrain dash trim, XO infiniti reference series 6x8's front and rear, XOtwo audiobahn special edition 12's in a ported box with a 4 gauge wiring kit hooked up to an audiofonics 1500 watt amp with a self cooling fan. The system hits hard, i've set off my fair share of alarms in parking lots. The system is hooked up to a two piece DVD system. I have a XO7" motorized in dash screen that is hooked to a seperate head unit. The head unit is an Innovatek DVD/CD/MP3 player. It will play anything on a disc basically. The car is black on the outside with blacked out emblems and a mesh grille. I have HID blue headlights, custom HID foglights and clear corners and clear marker lights. I've had the car for a little over two years now and have put a lot of money into it. I have had the transmission redone, both belts replaced, battery, tires, allignment, fuel injection system clean out, plugs and wires, and other things in a major tune up. The car runs strong now and the system sounds great. I am selling everything included so if interested email me at [email protected]. I will be taking offers till probaby the beginning of January unless i get an offer i can't refuse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts