Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've reluctantly decided that the cost of keeping my MX-6 on the road is outweighing the use I'm getting out of her so it has to go. I'm in central Birmingham but moving at the end of the month so she has to go before then as they'll want my parking space back!

She's bog-standard apart from EBC discs/pads. 135,000 miles (ish), no tax/MOT, needs a new clutch. Can be driven but I wouldn't rely on the clutch holding out for much longer. Noble green (blue!), body work isn't great but no major mishaps, leather interior worn but again no major damage. She's done maybe 500 miles since the last MOT and has spent the rest of the time safely tucked away inside a stacker so may well pass an MOT fairly easily.

I've been offered the princely sum of 70 quid by a local breaker but I'd prefer her to go to a good home and am open to offers in excess of that.

(Mods: pics to follow shortly, I need to disinter her from the bowels of the building first!)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I cant PM you so email me at [email protected] with a rough price and i'll see if my mate is interested. He's gagging for a 6 after driving mine for 2 weeks and mine is Noble Green too so I might be able to swap bumpers.

Let me know chap. Thanks

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
still interested, can you email me with details/pics etc please.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I got a sort of sketchy email from you about the car but couldnt view the pictures. Can you please let me know what you are doing with the car as if its going to be scrapped/broken I am very interested in some parts for mine. If you want me to come over and take off what I need I will pay you for the bit then you can then ring up and get it weighed in.

If the whole car is cheap enough i'll take it complete but it would have to be cheap as I will need a car/trailer/fuel etc to collect it.

Please let me know via the email address above, thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts