Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.... i was just cruisin along i- 94 and a eclipse spyder pulled up rigth behind me, like 2 feet behind me, i pressed my brakes a little to get him off me. he didnt. then he pulled up next to me and started florring it a few times then waiting for me so i nailed it and took the lead, we were pretty much steady at 120 -125 for a bout 2 miles weaving in and out of traffic. all of the suddin my laser went off on my radar detector, first time laser went off, so i slammed on my brakes and he went flyin in front of my and flipped me off as he spead away, a half mile down the road he was pulled over, out of the vehicle and the cop was handcuffing him. why did they handcuff him, does anyone know. so i concider it a win for the mx-6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wreckless driving can get you thrown in jail, especially when you are going 125!!!! He could have had some other things on him too. He sounds dumb. He should have known why you hit the brakes so fast...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i saw him the other night, well not him but i saw his car the other night. I'm ready for a re match

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha! Looks like he could be up for a little playing! Take him to a curvy road and toast his a$$!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts