Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, my rear end broke lose on a turn and I ended up hitting a pole sideways a little to fast, the drivers side a-pillar has damage, front fender, roof, front window and hood. I was very stupid as I got a little too confident and I payed the price, ultimately I survived with no injuries, but only had liability on insurance and now have a fine along with towing expenses, parting out the car or if anyone is interested in a whole would really help with the costs. Engine and tranny are perfectly fine, shifts smooth and pulls strong, and I still managed to get 30 mpg, any responses are appreciated.

·
Registered
694 Posts
WOW!!:eek: Atleast your ok. Friend of mine hit a light pole on I405 when he fell asleep at 3:00am, the state sent him a bill for 500.00 dollars for the pole!!:mad:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn! That sucks man! Sorry to hear. How are the rims?
all 4 tires are still holding air, 3 rims are still perfect, 1 has a minor imperfection now, a nice scratch/gouge/w.e. you want to call it.

509motorsports :

I am sellin any and every piece on this car, if you would like to stop by and look to see if you want anything, let me know, I need money asap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts