Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired of my friend rippin on my 6 and I don't really know what kind of balls his car has. Does anyone have a clue who would win or should win?
And his Avenger is an auto also

·
Registered
585 Posts
I raced lots of auto Avengers and killed them but then again i have an mtx with some mods i think the mx6 would win tho the Avenger and the 6 both have a 2.5 v6 and both have 163hp but i think the Avenger is heveyer then the 6 this one should pretty even dont expect to smoke hem by much

·
Registered
527 Posts
sik6 said:
I raced lots of auto Avengers and killed them but then again i have an mtx with some mods i think the mx6 would win tho the Avenger and the 6 both have a 2.5 v6 and both have 163hp but i think the Avenger is heveyer then the 6 this one should pretty even dont expect to smoke hem by much
you should take him easily. my brother kept up with one in his 89 mazda 323 5spd. embarrassed the kid. it was auto too. they are slow. i know a guy with one too. has a 55shot and ran a 15.8. that's putting over 200hp. eventhough i have a 5spd i can do better than that with what i just got.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Then run in the 16.3's to 16.5's in the 1/4

You should have no troble beating him. Hes gonna stay with you but Im sure you'll win.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
First gear, he'll keep up, second gear you'll start to pull away, third gear you'll blow him out of the water. I raced my friends 98 Avenger (of course I have a manual)...but you should still beat him.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Please race him ASAP and tell us about it, so this doesen't turn into a 5 page (and still going) thread, like "who would win mx-6 vs. camaro"

BTW you should have no problem beating him, so bet him some money while you're at it:D

Juggalo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts