Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was jus wondering if anyone that lives in colorado knows of a place where i can get a CatBack exhaust? None of the shops down in Colorado Springs make Mandrel Bent Cat Backs...they are all press bent and i dont want that...

so any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I seen one with a buddyclub if that was you. I have a 94 ls with a buddyclub,angeleyes,exhaust, klze motor, intake, underglow, 5.6 indash tv (needs another ps2 installed) sound system, limo tinted windows, 17 inch american racing wheels, 3 gauge pod, white face gauges.(NEEDS EXTERIOR PAINTED)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it probably was me....i have never seen you around...yours is primed right? i wanna see your klze swap for sure....do you go to school still or you out? is your buddyclub molded?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you work at the tmobile huh? do you work at the tmobile call center? or the retail store? well if you want paint or a mold done....i can get it done for you a lot cheaper than most body shops...me and my friend run a business strictly for body repair/paint and fiberglass fabrications...maybe one time we can meet....i would like a friendly race lol....i think i could keep up with the klze...got something underneath the hood for ya....what do you run at PMI?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lambo kit? you could spend that money to build the klze man! thas awesome to know that there is another mx6 in the springs...no one else i know has one and works on it...well maybe we'll meet one time....do you have a full exhaust? or just muffler?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh you do? then you work with my sister....she is a manager...she drives a 2nd gen eclipse...slammed to the ground...its clean as hell....yea im tryin to find a damn cat-back thas mandrel bent and i dont want no press bent crap...i think ill probably go up to denver for it...cuz i know someone up there has to make em

i was thinkin bout tryin to get a job up there...they make good money....actually im gettin service with tmobile this tuesday...

who did your klze swap?

·
Registered
722 Posts
You guys need to check out performanceprobe.com if you want to know more people in colorado.
I live in the springs, check out my signature for my mx6. I work at Pep Boys on North Academy, but I am driving my probe since my mx blew up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts