Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

_- Cat Back in the Springs?

2K views 25 replies 4 participants last post by  HankookMX6 
#1 ·
I was jus wondering if anyone that lives in colorado knows of a place where i can get a CatBack exhaust? None of the shops down in Colorado Springs make Mandrel Bent Cat Backs...they are all press bent and i dont want that...

so any help would be appreciated!

#4 ·
I seen one with a buddyclub if that was you. I have a 94 ls with a buddyclub,angeleyes,exhaust, klze motor, intake, underglow, 5.6 indash tv (needs another ps2 installed) sound system, limo tinted windows, 17 inch american racing wheels, 3 gauge pod, white face gauges.(NEEDS EXTERIOR PAINTED)

#7 ·
you work at the tmobile huh? do you work at the tmobile call center? or the retail store? well if you want paint or a mold done....i can get it done for you a lot cheaper than most body shops...me and my friend run a business strictly for body repair/paint and fiberglass fabrications...maybe one time we can meet....i would like a friendly race lol....i think i could keep up with the klze...got something underneath the hood for ya....what do you run at PMI?

#11 ·
oh you do? then you work with my sister....she is a manager...she drives a 2nd gen eclipse...slammed to the ground...its clean as hell....yea im tryin to find a damn cat-back thas mandrel bent and i dont want no press bent crap...i think ill probably go up to denver for it...cuz i know someone up there has to make em

i was thinkin bout tryin to get a job up there...they make good money....actually im gettin service with tmobile this tuesday...

who did your klze swap?

#23 ·
actually do0d, don't sell your 6. i gurantee you'll regret it.
i'm sure we can get something going .. ie : a mx6 meet here in the springs.
seems like i'm not alone on the buddyclub kit. i have one sittin in my parents garage, that i was going to put on my last 6.
btw, where's a good place to get it put on and the whole car painted for a decent price?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.