Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

filled in those holes on the side of the buddy club skirt...didnt like them

my first time doin it....im not completely done yet though...i had to spray some spray paint to see the body line and see if it was good enough

trying to blend in the kit to the underside of the fender...didnt like how it was square

one of the not so good sides...i was hit on this side a couple weeks ago pretty bad...so the whole side is almost fiberglass and its hard to make the body lines....its goin to take a while for this side....

anyways opinions? ill post more pics later

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
did you just fill in the hole with filler? BAD IDEA. filler shouldn't be applied more than 1/8 to 1/4 on an inch thick man, if those are just filled in, you will have cracking issues GUARANTEED, if not, well then good job:tup:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
AHHHH that car burns my eyes!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
who's mx6 is that? never seen itt b4?

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
my skirts came with those holes filled. :shrug:

Molding doesnt look bad but i cant really tell because you used black primer.

Spray it with some regular primer so you can see shadows.

You definatlly need more work on the front fender.

not to bad for a start though.

Mold that rear bumper. Its easier than molding the sides ;)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i fiberglassed the holes....and very little filler....yea im still workin on it...i thought the rear bumper would be a little harder

yea ill spray it with some white or gray primer soon....i need to fiberglass my door jambs with the skirt...thas goin to be tough.....

i was wondering if anyone has taken off those fins on the rear bumper of the bc kit?

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
i kinda like it. looks sorta c o o l. as long as you FG'd the holes you should be good, keep us updated and let's see some more pics!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

just filled in the front bc holes....didnt like them...still have to work on it...because they arent perfect

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol yea....well you inspired me to do it....its such a clean look....but im goin to put my fogs in there...

oh yea....stealth you know about the retro's..

do you know anyone that has done a retro for the foglight?

i want to put some hid in the foglight...will d2s bulbs fit?

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Only thing that could possiblly work would be 350z projectors because they have a 1 in lens.

Otherwise all projectors are to large.

You could always just buy HID kit for the fogs. I dont think you would have that much glare because the fogs are so low, and the pattern is very low to the ground.

It would be interesting to see how that would turn out.

I would definatlly do HID in the headlights before you do it in the fogs. Alot of people think HID in the fogs is a waste of money.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i jus want that hid look in the fogs too...i think it would look really nice when i have hid in the fogs and hid in my headlights...

i jus need a good pair of e-specs...i dont really like the look of the j-specs for some reason...they look weird

by the way....what was that guy doin to his buddy club kit that yoiu were talkin bout?

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I dont want to be liable for giving his secrets awa. but lets just say he showed me a PS of the BC all smoothed out.

Try PMing Jason ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts