Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roland

What can i say m8, except BRILL!!!!, you have surpassed yourself m8.

I have just finished watching your vid m8, and it is stunning :tup:, and would like to take this oppertunity to say thank you very much m8 :).

I won't say to much as some of the other members will not have recieved there's yet, but suffice to say you's are in for a real treat :).

And you know if you need anything just ask Roland nudge nudge }) .

Andy
PS
just a little added thank you Roland, for the little personal touch that you did in the vid regarding me and Chris, who also thanks you kindly sir :)..

·
Registered
900 Posts
Here, Here!!!

Got mine this morning and it made me late for work!!!!!

Watched about 15 mins of it before I had to go and it looks very good.

Cheers again Roland

although I hope you're not driving to the next meet, coz there will be a awfull lot of pints being bought for you mate....

Will.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just finished watching Trax film and it is excellent. You are a very talented man.

I owe you a nice cold pint.

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
I'm saying nowt.... XO

How come "old" and me always happen in the same sentence? :mad:

Seriously.. It's awesome Roland.. very impressed..

was absolutely howling at a few bits... Kyle's gearchange for one.. oh and Kyle's not so sub 7 second run.. :E

John

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
I can only repeat everything everyone has said.

Including the tear Mike :)

Top Man Roland Thank you very much.

Dave

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Got mine this morning and watched it in work. Very nice. Job well done. Just gives me a little more motivation for january.

BTW i know ive not been on the boards at all recently but loads of stuff has been going on and i never find the time. For those of you wondering my 6 is still off the road but is getting a klze engine fitted in january providing its not too cold.

Kyle

·
Registered
757 Posts
Again thanks Rolland, another great disc.
Gives me something to aim for next year too apart from trying to work out why it's so jumpy at the moment.

BTW I seem to remember my std run being 7.41 secs so I can only assume that 7.39 was when something went wrong on 100bhp jets :( but on the plus side my fastest time was 0.4 sec faster than the one on the video :)

Anyway great work and look forward to the next great masterpiece. Maybe if we get a few more cameras down to JapFest for the track runs we can capture the action from all angles :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
OK.. just back from another stint up north (god you get so much rain!!!!!!!!!!)

glad you all enjoyed it , the fun for me was in the making of it and yes it would be nice ( Mark ) for some more cameras, taking more footage but would'nt we all be missing the action filming each other.... lol

by John
How come "old" and me always happen in the same sentence?
Might be something to do either with your age or GOLD Chain !!! Sir

Truly . again thks for the praise but it was in the lap of the gods how it turned out, still have more ideas which are starting to surface for maybe the next one , but you must all start to get some coaching for acting,, as interviews are really high on my list if I do ANOTHER !!!

regards to all
roland

1 - 10 of 10 Posts