Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I run my A/C in my car it is leaking all over the passenger floor. So much so that the was carpet is completely soaked this mornign after a 1/2 hr drive.
I believe there is a drain for the A/C that I am going to check. Has anyone else seen this if so what was the fix?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Your duct work under the glove box has come undone. Look under the glove box for the heating and air duct I think its like three places that it could have come undone from. I had this problem a few years ago, and that is how i stopped it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I fixed i. The drain hose was full of crap and wouldn't drain. I shopped vac'd out a crap load of water from the floor. All is good now

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey..where is that drain hose??
I've been looking for it for a while and can't find it. It's hot as hell here and I'm tired of wet carpet!
Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pull off the plastic cover under your glove box and between all of the duct work and the firewall is a rubber hose. I just pulled it right back into the car and then disconnected it. YOu should be able to see it from inside you engine bay also. It only come out about 1 in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts