Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Lower that red GT! Oh yea, and what are you trying to do here? Don't you know its wrong to be attracted to your sisters? EWE!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BOWDWN2MX6 said:
Lower that red GT! Oh yea, and what are you trying to do here? Don't you know its wrong to be attracted to your sisters? EWE!
The red gt's not mine it was my friends, the wheels on it are mine and it's not lowered because he can't even afford to buy the wheels (which is why they're for sale)

I don't like my sister like that, but I do like Sisters especially twins:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
those are some tight as probes!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
that white probe is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!

·
Registered
379 Posts
What size Scorcher T/As is that red Probe at top wearing? They look a little small...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apollo-Soyuz 1975 said:
What size Scorcher T/As is that red Probe at top wearing? They look a little small...
The scorchers are 205/40R16 that is the only size available for 16" rims (at least it was at the time I bought them).
Thanks for the props guys, It's kinda hard to tell in the picture because of the gleaming:D paint but the white car is actually missing the ground effects, it's currently in the shop awaiting a body kit etc... I can't wait to get it back!

·
Registered
135 Posts
i KNEW something looked a little odd with the white probe! kindof like a gt up front, with the rest as a base model. anyway, what body kit are you getting? i have a few friends that have the erebuni shogun kit on their probes... they look so goooooood.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JPMX6GT said:
4banger93 said:
i KNEW something looked a little odd with the white probe! kindof like a gt up front, with the rest as a base model.
What are you talking about? That's the stock body of a 93+ PGT. It's not an SE, he has a V6... Am I missing something?
The side skirts are missing from the white car, I was in an accident last august and the insurance would only cover so much of the damages. Therfore I ordered the SINSEI Body KIT in order to finish "repairs" hence the Automotive Aftermarket Motto "Fix it Better" Also as of today, I ordered a Kaminari Carbon Fiber Hood for those not familiar with it, it has the Camaro SS hood scoup on it. Also on order are Carbon Fiber Mirrors, the top of the car (from bottom of windows >up) will be painted black...I will be replacing the white window brow with a C-F one. I'm so excited waiting is a b*?ch!

·
Registered
379 Posts
205/40R16?? Dude, you better swap up. Those size tires are too small for a Miata, let alone an MX-6/Probe. The load rating isn't high enough for our cars.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Apollo-Soyuz 1975 said:
205/40R16?? Dude, you better swap up. Those size tires are too small for a Miata, let alone an MX-6/Probe. The load rating isn't high enough for our cars.
umm, the load rating is 1074lbs per tire. I'm pretty sure a probe weighs less then 4350lbs
FYI one tire did blow out at 60 MPH but that tire also had broken belts (which is where it blew)

·
Registered
379 Posts
The load rating takes into account a full load of passengers, luggage, and fuel, plus the forces a car undergoes when going over bumps, etc. If you're breaking belts, I'm seriously worried.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I broke a belt because Michigan roads suck as a matter of fact here's a list of tire sizes that I've broken belts on in the last year:
205/60R15 Pirellisb (also bent rim)
205/40R16 BFG Scorchers
225/50R16 Bridgstone Blizzaks (also bent rim)
225/40R18 Sumitomos
So in other words the scorchers are not the only tires I've broken belts in. Even with a full load my car doesn't weigh 4350lbs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts