Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

A/F Gauge Hookup

454 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  esembe 
#1 ·
Quick question, and yes I have searched. I personally wanted to hook my A/F straight to the wire leading into the ecu as opposed to hooking it to the o2 sensor itself. This should work just the same right? I was just gonna hook it to the black/yellow wire for the rear o2 sensor, since my gauge pod is right below my cd player, and thus the ECU is very close by, and this would seem like my best option. Any Input?

#3 ·
pyrotechnique said:
Quick question, and yes I have searched. I personally wanted to hook my A/F straight to the wire leading into the ecu as opposed to hooking it to the o2 sensor itself. This should work just the same right? I was just gonna hook it to the black/yellow wire for the rear o2 sensor, since my gauge pod is right below my cd player, and thus the ECU is very close by, and this would seem like my best option. Any Input?
Yes, that is the easiest way to do it.
I think it's the 2nd from the top right on the middle 'plug'. The wire is Yellow though, yeah!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.