Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a hassle with the guy who sold me the MTX indiglo's over E-Bay I finally got them and spent most of today getting them on. I've only had the car for about 2 months so I'm still getting used to tearing everything apart and figuring out the wiring. =) Anyways, they're on and they seem to be working fine. Of course in the process of making sure I was connecting the power to the right wires so that it turned on with the headlights I accidentally ran my battery out. =P But thats another matter... hehe. Anyways, I just wanted to know, from anyone who has installed indiglo's, if there is a high pitched whine when you turn them on. I noticed it and it isn't that bad, but it is definitely there. And the whine seems to change pitch when I switch from color to color. I just wanted to know if this was natural and if there's anyways to get rid of that sound. I guess I could live with it but I could live without it also. =)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea there is a high pitched whine very low but it change when u change color. i notice that too. I think that the way it is for it. But u can't notice that sound too much, only if u know it there but anyone else that got in my car doesn't notice the sound. })

·
Registered
216 Posts
try a noise filter,, it worked for me or try to ground it diffrent...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts