Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
yo guys, wassup? I just wanna know what cars can my 94 v4 automatic mx6 can whoop or slightly beat. Can it beat a Civic Ex? even an SI? can u guys help me name some cars my car can beat?? thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
AAhhh come on.....Was that necessary to say that?

·
Registered
28 Posts
1st off your car is an Inline 4 not a V4.
I have the same drivetrain as you.
I beat regularly
6th gen Honda Civic EX's
3rd gen Integra GS's
94-97 Honda Accords (4cyl auto)
Lots of other 2nd gen Probe SE's
I did beat a ZX3 and a Eclipse RS but I dont think that either guy could drive or maybe they were autos

My mods include
Ractive DTM exhaust, RS Akimoto Cold Air Intake, Nology HotWires, Bosch Platinum+4 spark Plugs, B&M Pro Edge Shifter

I am soon getting Bosal Headers, jspec cam, protech adjustable cam gears, and the NOS 5115 kit.

With those mods I will be looking for
Si's
Integra GS-Rs (maybe)
V6 Camaros
4 cyl Accords
And all the damn V6 MX6's and probes I can find :D
But then again I have 5 speed:(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Naw its not lowered... yet. But some intrax springs are a definite must after christmas. And as for those Integras... I dont beat them often. I have only raced one and I barely edged him out. As for the civics. Man I drop a car on those easy.

·
Registered
128 Posts
A LIST OF CARS YOU CAN BEAT, AND SHOULD...

1) Toyota MR2 Turbo
2) Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
3) Nissan Skyline
4) Ferrari F40/F50
5) McLaren F1 (if you're lucky)

Final Thoughts....
grow up dude, it's time to experience the streets by yourself.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
maybe ppl albuquerque cant drive but i was takin out Si's and vtec integras when all i had was intake, header, catback, and a hollow cat. but fo real, what he said, take yo azz out on the street and find out for yourself. its the driver not the car!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts