Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A quiet protest

I don't feel like positing in the 1G forum anymore, its become too much like probetalks forums.

It seems to me that poor panther has been overworked, and is resorting to unwarranted force.

The 1G guys are no more unruly than the 2G ones, yet I don't see 3 stickys about getting banned.

And a public warning thread? Give me a break.

--Jon

EDIT: Fexid spelen.

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Anyone who gets angry IRL over teh internet needs to spend a little more time outside. Even though some might consider ones moderating skills, nun chuck skills, bo-staff skills as a great job, a vast majority (hypothetically speaking) have flooded anothers email and mentioned words like "gestapo" and "power trip" :shrug:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SixSick6 said:
Anyone who gets angry IRL over teh internet needs to spend a little more time outside. Even though some might consider ones moderating skills, nun chuck skills, bo-staff skills as a great job, a vast majority (hypothetically speaking) have flooded anothers email and mentioned words like "gestapo" and "power trip" :shrug:
You almost made me spit out my pepsi :)

"its pretty much my favorite animal."

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
j0n- as to your other post that someone shouldn't be banned based on their intelligence level? That is completely irrelevant.

Case in point (thanks Kirk)- I work with many surgeons who are BRILLIANT, some might say borderline insane. They may be highly intelligent and highly skilled in their field, they suck at life otherwise and are complete A-Holes to everyone around them. Nobody likes a know-it-all, even if they're right most of the time.

Bottom line is a simple fact, rules are rules and are meant to be followed/broken.

Right OutOfHand?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Djlockjaw80 said:
Quit whoring!Oh and you 1g guys are crazy.:)
crazy like a fox!

I agree we need to step down the whole gaint warning system thing, I mean it is generally only a small amount of people who fight. Perhaps a banning should be tossed someones way a little easier when warrented (i'm not going to touch the last issue).

Personally I'd rather just send someone who gets worked up an automatic email that says "go outside internet whore!", like a button beside the report bad post or whatever. Maybe thats more for my entertainment lol.

Being a mod is a tough job, and i repect the people who are willing to give up their free time to do it.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Jon said:
I don't feel like positing in the 1G forum anymore, its become too much like probetalks forums.

It seems to me that poor panther has been overworked, and is resorting to unwarranted force.

The 1G guys are no more unruly than the 2G ones, yet I don't see 3 stickys about getting banned.

--Jon

EDIT: Fexid spelen.
Actually I had the same thought but was afraid to bring it up, quite the catch 22. Especially agree with the last statement, I mean this is not kindergarten where you get the old" well if no one is gonna confess then you will all be punished" mentallity...that is plain rediculious.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
taking the fifth

Jon said:
Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators. However disagreements and criticism may not be posted within the discussion forums.

Jon said:
Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators. However disagreements and criticism may not be posted within the discussion forums.

Jon said:

Jon said:

inlogauge said:
Im with Jon completely on this.

inlogauge said:
I read the warnings before it was changed, and the reasons were because one of them corrected the others spelling. Seriously, what are we resorting to?

thick said:
Anyone who gets angry IRL over teh internet needs to spend a little more time outside.

thick said:
Even though some might consider ones moderating skills, nun chuck skills, bo-staff skills as a great job, a vast majority (hypothetically speaking) have flooded anothers email and mentioned words like "gestapo" and "power trip"

thick said:
Case in point (thanks Kirk)-
Yer welcome! And thanks for the

thick said:
I work with many surgeons who are BRILLIANT, some might say borderline insane. They may be highly intelligent and highly skilled in their field, they suck at life otherwise and are complete A-Holes to everyone around them.
Let's be clear, here. We're talking about surgeons, right?:lol:

thick said:
Nobody likes a know-it-all, even if they're right most of the time.
Everybody likes the chance to kick one, though, when they can't kick back.

thick said:
Bottom line is a simple fact, rules are rules and are meant to be followed/broken.

Right OutOfHand?

thrasher said:
I agree we need to step down the whole gaint warning system thing, I mean it is generally only a small amount of people who fight. Perhaps a banning should be tossed someones way a little easier when warrented.
Et tu, Lee!

fierce said:
Actually I had the same thought but was afraid to bring it up, quite the catch 22.

Catch 22, indeed.

fierce said:
Especially agree with the last statement, I mean this is not kindergarten where you get the old" well if no one is gonna confess then you will all be punished" mentallity...that is plain rediculious.

My prediction, this thread does not have 24 more hours left in it.

·
Premium Member
1,770 Posts
SleepCounter said:

Since this is not just a discussion forum, it is a site Comments forums I would generally allow these types of messages to be posted here.

Rather than complain though I would like to see any of you come up with a better way of handling it. If you have a broad criticism of the site this forum is the correct place to place it, as long as it is intellgent well thought out criticism. "This place sucks" is not likely to get you anywhere. But things like I dont like how 1st gen is handled because of a) b) c) is more likely to be discussed by the admin and mod staff.

This forum is not the place to post one on one posts like youngbeckers post about Panther. A concern that involves a single moderator should be discussed with a admin via pm or email.

~Chris

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, the original warning system seemed to work quite well, but I guess that is still MIA since the server change.

I think the biggest issue is that there are only a few people in 1G that cause trouble, yet the moderation staff has cracked down hard on everyone, and it feels like probetalk in there.

Thats a scary thought.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
SleepCounter said:
did it EVER occur to you, that your continued participation in fued with the member you refer to as "thick" is what brought the situation to a head in the first place?

did it EVER occur to you that the rest of us are SICK AND TIRED of seeing the constant baiting by you, in referring to him as thick when you quote, as well as his inevitable retorts when baited?

this whole farkin thread is pathetic.. where's the wahmbulance.

Jon - regarding the unruliness of the 2g guys - yes, yes they are. There is at least as much misbehavior in the 2g forums...

HOWEVER - this episode wasn't about any single instance.. the one thing the 2g forums does not have that the 1g forum does - is the constant and consistent fued among the same few members.

you will not find constant references to another member, baiting him along, in threads he hasnt participated in.

you will not find constant intentional mispellings of a member's name, and you will not find the aptitude with which a topic can be brought off topic.

the collection of egos is about the same among 1g to 2g membhers, however, having just recently (february) joined the 1g club, and becoming a regular in those forums from that point, i must say - the egos are FAR more beligerent, high handed, and condescending in the 1g arena...

The tension was invading other threads at will (for instance the street racing thread.. why was there ANY need, in the very first post, to bring "thick" into it (and as such), even if it were just to say "on this point we ACTUALLY agree" ?) why the hell should someone in the lounge, or wherver, have to be exposed to the tension present between two or more members, because of some stupid little fued they refuse to let go of in another area of the site? that brings down the whole site - and more than one participant in this thread, aside from sleep and sick, are a part of that fued...

we can argue semantics (in regards to the verbiage of the rules, the way they are enforced, etc) all we want but more than one of us (i'll include myself here, we've all had our episodes on this site) have become maddeningly intolerable, and regardless of the wealth of knowledge any one person might represent, it gets to the point where i would place most of you on ignore if it were acceptable, as a mod, to do so.

some of you have a serious problem simply being decent, and getting the hell over this whole intarweb thing.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
hopefully constructive

goon said:
Since this is not just a discussion forum, it is a site Comments forums I would generally allow these types of messages to be posted here.
Well, from the polarization that seems to have developed over the last few days, I think that's a good idea to air these issues.

But I've seen four or five threads addressing these issues and they seem all to be closed now. Including this thread in this same forum.

If a person didn't know better they'd think these types of messages were being discouraged. As fierce said, "Catch 22"

goon said:
Rather than complain though I would like to see any of you come up with a better way of handling it.
Consistent, transparent enforcement of the rules. Graduated warning system.

This was right out of the blue, for me, anyway.

goon said:
If you have a broad criticism of the site this forum is the correct place to place it, as long as it is intellgent well thought out criticism. "This place sucks" is not likely to get you anywhere.
I would not invest my time and money if it sucked.

Or even if it was benign.

This place rocks. That's why I invest my time and money here.

goon said:
But things like I dont like how 1st gen is handled because of a) b) c) is more likely to be discussed by the admin and mod staff.
a) old warning system was predictable, consistent and transparent. What happened last week was none of those.

Someone in the mods forum has seemingly propagated some misinformation about my having received "repeated private messages from the mods" when there was, in fact, one message. Three months ago.

b) new system seems arbitrary (if someone becomes "maddeningly intolerable" they can get the boot, irrespective on any rules broken or not broken, any warnings given or not given).

imagoonmx6 said:
If you have a broad criticism of the site this forum is the correct place to place it, as long as it is intellgent well thought out criticism. ... ... ...
This forum is not the place to post one on one posts like youngbeckers post about Panther.
'Splain that to Goatcrapp.

goatcrapp said:
SleepCounter said:
Now that's the kind of contribution we need from our mods. The kind of insightful analysis that has made this place what it is today.:rolleyes:

goat said:
did it EVER occur to you, that your continued participation in fued with the member you refer to as "thick" is what brought the situation to a head in the first place?
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME?

If so, (a) no, it didn't occur to me, (b) participation in any "fued" was, if anything, sporadic and (c) I agree with Damien far more often than disagree. I tickle his
as often as the system allows, always positive.

It is evident that some of the mods would much prefer youngbecker-style three-word posts over meaningful dialogue.

goat said:
did it EVER occur to you that the rest of us are SICK AND TIRED of seeing the constant baiting by you, in referring to him as thick when you quote, as well as his inevitable retorts when baited?
I'm not certain that you are empowered to speak for everyone. Are you speaking for Jon? If "the rest of us" is just referring to the mods, then i suggest to you that that the mods can make this a pretty lonely place in a very short time by presuming that their opinions represent those of the usership.

goat said:
this whole farkin thread is pathetic.. where's the wahmbulance.
You could always close it or delete it.

goat said:
the egos are FAR more beligerent, high handed, and condescending in the 1g arena...
How 'bout the mods?

I think it behooves me to mention at this time that, contrary to what many have speculated on, panther did *NOT* (to the best of my knowledge) perform the plug-pulling.

goat said:
The tension was invading other threads at will (for instance the street racing thread..
There is no street racing thread.

goat said:
why was there ANY need, in the very first post, to bring "thick" into it (and as such), even if it were just to say "on this point we ACTUALLY agree" ?)
Are you intimating we should limit our posts to topics upon which we disagree? I think he has a modicum of credibility around here. I like to think that, on a topic this important (important to me, anyway, maybe not to you) it doesn't hurt to invoke that credibility.

Evidently others think otherwise.

goat said:
why the hell should someone in the lounge, or wherver, have to be exposed to the tension present between two or more members, because of some stupid little fued they refuse to let go of in another area of the site?
Anyone in the lounge (or wherever) has access to the ignore list. They are only exposed to whichever feuds (stupid or otherwise, little or otherwise) they choose to be exposed to.

goat said:
that brings down the whole site - and more than one participant in this thread, aside from sleep and sick, are a part of that fued...
Disagree, wholeheartedly.

When we disagree (and we do, from time to time), the resulting discourse/dialogue (some might call it feuding, but they're missing the point altogether) raises the value of the site -- brings out facts and information that might otherwise not surface.

goat said:
we can argue semantics (in regards to the verbiage of the rules, the way they are enforced, etc) all we want but more than one of us (i'll include myself here, we've all had our episodes on this site) have become maddeningly intolerable, and regardless of the wealth of knowledge any one person might represent, it gets to the point where i would place most of you on ignore if it were acceptable, as a mod, to do so.
While I might carp about the way some mods do their jobs, I appreciate them doing their jobs nonetheless.

Especially panther, who derives no real value from attending here, being (as it were) sixless.

This place would be a total waste of time/bedlam without them.

That being said, if you would prefer "most of us" on your ignore list, I would wonder at your preference (not to mention your suitability) of remaining a mod.

You do have a choice.

goat said:
some of you have a serious problem simply being decent, and getting the hell over this whole intarweb thing.
Some mods have difficulty adhering to the very rules they are entrusted to enforce.

But we're all human, as you've said just know, "We've all had our episodes".

But someone, somewhere is making things up in trying to justify my being banned. Note where M(y)x6gr8RiDe justifies my ban here on the basis of "Constantly bickering and blatantly calling out another person even after repeated private messages from mods".

I agree that someone who does that "even after repeated private messages from mods" deserves to spend a few days in the cooler. I bet you do, as well.

Trouble is, that isn't me.

I have only had one private message from one mod (on April Fool's day) this year.

I presume that M(y)x6gr8RiDe got his "repeated private messages" info from the mods forum and have no idea who propagated such fluff, but obviously M(y)x6gr8RiDe, for one, has bought into it.

Some mod/mods obviously has/have "a serious problem simply being decent" as well.

You know who, I don't.

M(y)x6gr8RiDe said:
some of you are the very cause of this whole episode
I think 'goon was hoping for something a little more constructive than that.

thick said:
Kirk and I actually communicated back and forth the whole while everyone was makign a media circus out of nothing.
Give some people a hammer and suddenly everything starts looking like a nail.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Why are you assuming I was referrring to you? I simply posted an answer for people who asked the question. Administration felt that there was reason enough for a temporary ban why don't you ask them?

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Now that's the kind of contribution we need from our mods.
Demonstrative sarcasm. I was merely replying in a manner you seem to prefer.

If so, (a) no, it didn't occur to me, (b) participation in any "fued" was, if anything, sporadic and (c) I agree with Damien far more often than disagree. I tickle his
as often as the system allows, always positive.
a> a fly rarely sees itself as covered in feces.

b> it seemed more often than sporadic. What you do with your karma is not known. It comes off as a feud. if its not walking like a duck, perhaps making that more evident with your posting, instead of the constant... well, THIS... would go a long way in helping your cause.

From what I gather, the mods would like a greater level of TACT than you and other members have been showing.

If "the rest of us" is just referring to the mods, then i suggest to you that that the mods can make this a pretty lonely place in a very short time by presuming that their opinions represent those of the usership.
actually, and i am not even the 1G mod, i've been approached by other members about the tension, the baiting, and now the bannings, etc. I am sure i am not the only mod fielding questions and opinions.. BUT - nice way to avoid actually answering. Do you deny you bait certain members, make snide comments in threads they haven't even participated in, and bring up topics from other, already closed threads? That's obnoxious.

You could always close it or delete it.
... OR...you can learn some tact and not merely quote, dissemble, and challenge the semantics of the rules as written, conveniently where and when it may suit your "points" the most.

the egos are FAR more beligerent, high handed, and condescending in the 1g arena...
How 'bout the mods?
well.. which ones? i am not sure if you mean the 1g staff, or staff in general.. either way... how about them? That was my opinion posted as a user of the 1g forum, since i have no mod privs there..

so.. how about them? The mods are an extremely affable bunch, who get along with the vast majority of the membership. They communicate frequently for both advice and opinions before major actions are taken, and its a staff that uses the mod card very sparingly. I am as much a member as I am a mod. I've been moderated, while being a mod, have had posts closed, deleted, etc... STILL i find it among the most tolerant bunch on the web. Maybe you're feeling picked on, but sometimes we ALL need to stop and ask if its really the rest of the world with the problem... or just ourselves.

Before you ask me to substantiate "the rest of the world" with signatures and notarizations, it was a figure of speech.

I think it behooves me to mention at this time that, contrary to what many have speculated on, panther did *NOT* (to the best of my knowledge) perform the plug-pulling.
correct.. which means more than one opinion of the situation before actions were taken.

here is no street racing thread.
omg. and you call others thick... there was one.. YOU know it, I know it, and any of the 500+ views it received, know it... which included many of those in this thread. Do you not see how asinine replies like that could be obnoxious? You will argue the semanitcs of it not being there NOW, to suit your own point.. but ignore the fact that it WAS, ignore your own participation in the crap that got it removed... and refuse to address the actual point that was brought up about it.. LOL this tactic reminds me of one of those dmv lawyers.

Are you intimating we should limit our posts to topics upon which we disagree? I think he has a modicum of credibility around here. I like to think that, on a topic this important (important to me, anyway, maybe not to you) it doesn't hurt to invoke that credibility.
Are you seriously ignoring the main point? I am more than intimating that you should either show some ability to walk away from your arguments or not bother posting, if you can't leave such comments out of other threads. Its about why you felt the need to throw snide remarks in, about other members as well as the moderation staff in this, a "for instance" example, which implies itself along with other threads where this action has taken place! its annoying to me as a MEMBER (mod hat off) to have to sift through, to get to the meat of a subject. This has nothing to do with invoking credibility. :rolleyes:

Anyone in the lounge (or wherever) has access to the ignore list.
wow.. Is that really the way think? So that means they should all be burdened with having to ignore you instead of you just gaining a bit of tact with your posts?

you were moderated, and that behavior was addressed. It is our job to limit such feuds, and if, after many closed threads, a "next step" is required - thats when temp bans are handed out. Sorry, but we won't just leave it up to the members to ignore list other members, if they are consistently a problem.

Disagree, wholeheartedly. When we disagree (and we do, from time to time), the resulting discourse/dialogue (some might call it feuding, but they're missing the point altogether) raises the value of the site -- brings out facts and information that might otherwise not surface.
and modern skin grafting is a direct result of experiments performed in nazi germany. You might think it raises the value of the site.. but the answers will come anyway - the site can do without the bickering in the same way we could have arrived at better burn treatment without attempted genocide.

but, I DO agree with you there.. that was a major point of contention when the problems came to a head in the first place... you guys DO bring a ton of insight and intellect to the table. All the technical knowledge in the world means squat when a person's attitude sucks... when its clouded by redirection tactics... and when it continues long after someone of authority has asked that it stop. Why is it that technical discussions, with differing points, can be had in other parts of the site, without turning into a circus? hint: you have a large part to do with the "tone" these threads take.. hence the actions that were taken against you.

While I might carp about the way some mods do their jobs, I appreciate them doing their jobs nonetheless... <snip> That being said, if you would prefer "most of us" on your ignore list, I would wonder at your preference (not to mention your suitability) of remaining a mod.
more misdirection.. my suitability as a mod has nothing to do with my desire to ignore most of the problem members or flame baiters. Its a gut reaction, same as one's desire to do without the rantings of a lunatic on a street corner... it has nothing to do with my sutiability or preference of being a mod, though i do like the almost-tact with which you presented your appreciation for the mods and their duties. Funny you mention bedlam without seeing your own contribution to it.

Some mods have difficulty adhering to the very rules they are entrusted to enforce.
you mean your selective quotings of them? Lets ignore the common sense element entirely.. If its not written down, it doesnt apply. :shrug:

But we're all human, as you've said just know, "We've all had our episodes".
we're having one now ;) :)

But someone, somewhere is making things up in trying to justify my being banned. Note where M(y)x6gr8RiDe justifies my ban here on the basis of "Constantly bickering and blatantly calling out another person even after repeated private messages from mods".

I agree that someone who does that "even after repeated private messages from mods" deserves to spend a few days in the cooler. I bet you do, as well.

Trouble is, that isn't me.

I have only had one private message from one mod (on April Fool's day) this year.

I presume that M(y)x6gr8RiDe got his "repeated private messages" info from the mods forum and have no idea who propagated such fluff, but obviously M(y)x6gr8RiDe, for one, has bought into it.

re: ban - it was a 3 dayer. a time out. most sites dont call that a ban, they'll call it restricted access or whatever. Real bans are permanent, and no_one wanted that for either you or sick... that much i can assure you of.

if there is some conspiracy to get you banned permanently, you can also be certain it will be paid better attention to. If there are unsubstantiated claims flying around about what actions have been taken, PMs sent, or other warnings you supposedly ignored, when in fact they were never made, then obviously thats unfair to you and should be handled accordingly.

Some mod/mods obviously has/have "a serious problem simply being decent" as well.

You know who, I don't.
and those mods were asked to leave several months ago. There is as little tolerance for it on the mod staff as there is in the general membership. All mods have a say in who becomes staff and who is asked to leave before the decision is made.

as for current moderators, unless you mean me specifically, i cannot think of any who don't try their hardest to be decent to all members they moderate. I've yet to see one be harsh until long after it was pushed far enough where it would be justified. I've yet to see a mod lose it over any SINGLE instance.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Goatcrapp said:
Demonstrative sarcasm. I was merely replying in a manner you seem to prefer.

a> a fly rarely sees itself as covered in feces.

b> it seemed more often than sporadic. What you do with your karma is not known. It comes off as a feud. if its not walking like a duck, perhaps making that more evident with your posting, instead of the constant... well, THIS... would go a long way in helping your cause.

From what I gather, the mods would like a greater level of TACT than you and other members have been showing.

actually, and i am not even the 1G mod, i've been approached by other members about the tension, the baiting, and now the bannings, etc. I am sure i am not the only mod fielding questions and opinions.. BUT - nice way to avoid actually answering. Do you deny you bait certain members, make snide comments in threads they haven't even participated in, and bring up topics from other, already closed threads? That's obnoxious.

... OR...you can learn some tact and not merely quote, dissemble, and challenge the semantics of the rules as written, conveniently where and when it may suit your "points" the most.

well.. which ones? i am not sure if you mean the 1g staff, or staff in general.. either way... how about them? That was my opinion posted as a user of the 1g forum, since i have no mod privs there..

so.. how about them? The mods are an extremely affable bunch, who get along with the vast majority of the membership. They communicate frequently for both advice and opinions before major actions are taken, and its a staff that uses the mod card very sparingly. I am as much a member as I am a mod. I've been moderated, while being a mod, have had posts closed, deleted, etc... STILL i find it among the most tolerant bunch on the web. Maybe you're feeling picked on, but sometimes we ALL need to stop and ask if its really the rest of the world with the problem... or just ourselves.

Before you ask me to substantiate "the rest of the world" with signatures and notarizations, it was a figure of speech.

correct.. which means more than one opinion of the situation before actions were taken.

omg. and you call others thick... there was one.. YOU know it, I know it, and any of the 500+ views it received, know it... which included many of those in this thread. Do you not see how asinine replies like that could be obnoxious? You will argue the semanitcs of it not being there NOW, to suit your own point.. but ignore the fact that it WAS, ignore your own participation in the crap that got it removed... and refuse to address the actual point that was brought up about it.. LOL this tactic reminds me of one of those dmv lawyers.

Are you seriously ignoring the main point? I am more than intimating that you should either show some ability to walk away from your arguments or not bother posting, if you can't leave such comments out of other threads. Its about why you felt the need to throw snide remarks in, about other members as well as the moderation staff in this, a "for instance" example, which implies itself along with other threads where this action has taken place! its annoying to me as a MEMBER (mod hat off) to have to sift through, to get to the meat of a subject. This has nothing to do with invoking credibility. :rolleyes:

wow.. Is that really the way think? So that means they should all be burdened with having to ignore you instead of you just gaining a bit of tact with your posts?

you were moderated, and that behavior was addressed. It is our job to limit such feuds, and if, after many closed threads, a "next step" is required - thats when temp bans are handed out. Sorry, but we won't just leave it up to the members to ignore list other members, if they are consistently a problem.

and modern skin grafting is a direct result of experiments performed in nazi germany. You might think it raises the value of the site.. but the answers will come anyway - the site can do without the bickering in the same way we could have arrived at better burn treatment without attempted genocide.

but, I DO agree with you there.. that was a major point of contention when the problems came to a head in the first place... you guys DO bring a ton of insight and intellect to the table. All the technical knowledge in the world means squat when a person's attitude sucks... when its clouded by redirection tactics... and when it continues long after someone of authority has asked that it stop. Why is it that technical discussions, with differing points, can be had in other parts of the site, without turning into a circus? hint: you have a large part to do with the "tone" these threads take.. hence the actions that were taken against you.

more misdirection.. my suitability as a mod has nothing to do with my desire to ignore most of the problem members or flame baiters. Its a gut reaction, same as one's desire to do without the rantings of a lunatic on a street corner... it has nothing to do with my sutiability or preference of being a mod, though i do like the almost-tact with which you presented your appreciation for the mods and their duties. Funny you mention bedlam without seeing your own contribution to it.

you mean your selective quotings of them? Lets ignore the common sense element entirely.. If its not written down, it doesnt apply. :shrug:

we're having one now ;) :)

re: ban - it was a 3 dayer. a time out. most sites dont call that a ban, they'll call it restricted access or whatever. Real bans are permanent, and no_one wanted that for either you or sick... that much i can assure you of.
[/color]
if there is some conspiracy to get you banned permanently, you can also be certain it will be paid better attention to. If there are unsubstantiated claims flying around about what actions have been taken, PMs sent, or other warnings you supposedly ignored, when in fact they were never made, then obviously thats unfair to you and should be handled accordingly.

and those mods were asked to leave several months ago. There is as little tolerance for it on the mod staff as there is in the general membership. All mods have a say in who becomes staff and who is asked to leave before the decision is made.

as for current moderators, unless you mean me specifically, i cannot think of any who don't try their hardest to be decent to all members they moderate. I've yet to see one be harsh until long after it was pushed far enough where it would be justified. I've yet to see a mod lose it over any SINGLE instance.

no mod should lose it all, that isnt a good mod in my point of view:shrug:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.