Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the website address for A spec in T.O.? or a phone # etc. etc.

ISPYNU When are you taking your 6 up there for the tranny? I might want to tag along to check the place out and pick their brains on what can be done next to my beast and what parts are available.

Who had the short shifter kit in T.O.? -Rufneck? Is there any serious modification required or is it drop in and bolt up? Are there any negatives to having it?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hey hey

yeah that was me with the STS :)
As far as I know its pretty much just a drop in ... however I got the Aspec guys to do it up for me for like 40 bux. Only because I wasnt sure whats involved.. I would also recommend switching your tranijuice to redline MTL at the same time... It made the shifting even better!
The only negative that I can think of is gas. Thats right gas... because it makes the car soo much more fun to drive that you burn more gas driving around for no reason ... :) This is the link for aspec's website... doesnt do the company any justice though. His number is 416-246-9949 and they are in Etobicoke.. actually about a minute from where I work .. I believe his name was Steve

cheers

http://www.members.home.com/sofronov/Web/A_Spec/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts