Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a drive today, stopped at a middle school (that has an old jet in the parking lot?) and snapped some pictures...

Notice the yellow pinstripe disappears at the drivers side door.

The paint is peeling off the passenger side mirror.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
nice and clean man, very clean:tup: love the tails

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
VERY nice looking, love the partially smoked tails, good pics, does you pinstripe just cut off at the door like it's not applied or fade? in some pics it looks like it fades away on the door.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys!

The camera is very friendly to the tails... I smoked them using the Testor brand model car tint... Here's a hint: DON'T DO IT!

In the spring I am going to spend the money for the proper, niteshades stuff. The Testor stuff is really, really thin. I know how to rattle-can paint, but the tint immediately rolled off in big runs, spit bubbles out of the nozzle... gross.

Anyway, it looks like the pinstripe was there originally, but has been pulled off. It left the lighter gray sticky backing down the door and rear quarter panel.

Also not featured in the pics, the sides of the car are covered in dings. It's depressing really, give it a good shine and polish, and from the right angles it is a beautiful car... cock your head just the right way, though, and the doors look like grandma's dimpled ass!

Thanks for looking!
James

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
get some rims and lower that biatch :tup: nice car though! black always looks nice on 6s

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Clean car! :) Who's that in the background, a random person falling in love with the 6? ;)

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Man, WTF is with all the pics of Black '6s lately!! This is the third one in a row I've seen!!

And a clean one too :)

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
nice shots......! gotta love the black mx6s. we dont get them in australia unless it a jspec

1 - 12 of 12 Posts