Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guy si just wanted to ask yall i know what i think just wanted to see what others thought, well i have a 93 ls 6 with all black int. leather that is and i wanted to change the leather on the side of the front seats to white and on the bottom of the sides as well and the leather on the door and in the back side pannel white, i have some stuff painted white in my car just wanted to see what your thought or is that just a waste of $$$,m does anybody know how much that woul dbe just asking, well iam out

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That's actually what I'm doing to MY car. Unfortunately I have th ecloth seats.. Actually I like these seats better than the Leather, as far as shape though. I'm going to have them custom tailored with black and silver leather. Silver leather will go in th emiddle, black leather will go on the outsode.. Should look pretty snazzy.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want to get most of the inside white like that guys car on here with the tc kit on but not all i will fix it like i like it but not all white inside some day witht hat white leater or racing seats

1 - 3 of 3 Posts