Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I put a post up in the "want to buy" section as well, but it's snowing/icy here in Seattle and I need all of my fan speeds and my AC to drive safely.

My fan speeds 1-3 are out as is my AC, and Zach said it was most likely all due to a blown resistor pack.

So, does anyone have one they can send me ASAP? It's not going to get any better weather wise here for a while, and I need it replaced.

Thanks!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GT so it's electric, and Zach said it's just right behind the glove box.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes PLEASE!!!!!!

=)

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
its not behind the glovebox. its behind the blower motor, all you need to remove is the bottom plastic thing.

merry [holiday]

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Where's the blower motor?

behind the glove box :p

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Comp's parts car is a GT, and it has the logic HVAC system.

·
Registered
657 Posts
maybe im thinking about the one in the 4ws, i know that there are 2 different types but im thinking your right about this being the right one. I know the probe uses the other type in the electric but i just want to make sure he know there were two different types

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
thats from a electric hvac gt non 4ws parts car. :) (the 4ws one is the same)

eitherway maybe its the probes that is different?

·
Registered
657 Posts
gol, who was it that had the same problem i had at one point i'll remember who it was

edit: defiler thats who it was had the same problem but i dont remember what his mx6 has as options bucause he needed the other one behind the dash

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awesome, so how much do you want for that CN?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No clue how much it's worth, $15 ok? I'm supposed to go to Portland for xmas, will swing by if I do, otherwise when the weather gets a little better.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts