Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was in a car accident today, god damn. well it wasnt bad, but my baby got hurt. i was coming into town and a lady almost hit me swerving into my lane. ok that was over then a jeep almost pulled out in front of me. then it happened i got rear ended, well there was practicly no damage but oh my baby got hit, i have to go home and wax it tonight because of what it has been through today.

·
Registered
179 Posts
lol, sorry about that. a couple months ago i was going to work. I parked by a big van. Well later when i went to lunch i saw a huge gouge(mispelled) in my drivers side rear fender. I couldn't find out who did it. Never saw the van again. Then the next week i was across the street from my work getting chinese food and a big bronco that i parked by ran almost over my car(pass. side rear fender) I saw it all and my heart sunk. But he paid for the both sides getting fixed, he felt really bad ans stupid. So she all good now.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Hope she gets well soon.

Tell her we're thinking about her.;)

[Edited by mx6_uk on 11-03-2000 at 02:51 PM]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bummer!!!!

OUCH. Sorry to hear that. This past week I've noticed an incredibly large number of idiots on the road where I live too. Weird, 'cause the moon isn't full yet. I've avoided about 4 wrecks just in the past few days. Last night for instance, on the freeway, I went to change lanes into the one on my right, and just as I looked over my shoulder another car was quickly changing into it too-- but from right to left. The guy came outta nowhere. I knew something was odd, since I saw lights outta the corner of my eye that weren't there just a second before. He was directly in my blind spot so had I not turned my head to the right completely, I would've had a bad weekend. Good luck getting your 6 fixed.

·
Registered
362 Posts
im starting to consider buying another car to drive to work and school and stuff and jusr drive my 6 when i want to showoff or whatever. I have not gotten into an accident with my baby yet but i have avoided atleast a hundred accidents or small fender benders because of all the nondriving a$$holes out there these days. and i wonder why there is a thing called road rage. i dont know if i could control my anger if someone hit my baby i would probably just woop their friggin a$$

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have notice an increasing amount of dumb ass drivers on the road. I don't know if my car is hard to see or what, but jsut last week I was almost hit 2 times. A close call with a Mercedes SUV almost sideswiping me. Some punk ass kid in boniville not stopping at the bottom of an offramp and just missing slamming into my car and the thing is he was looking right at me. Then a full size van not yielding right away at a 4way stop.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
she rcovered from the accident, it took a few days and a lot of theropy but now she is leaking antifreeze, help me out guys. it keeps acting like it is going to over heat. ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i figured ou tthe prob. it is water pump, and i am going to change my timing belt while im at it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts