Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you can still post in the archived fights section.. but if they are active, they should stick around!

:tdown:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now a certain someone is gone, could we get the password public again.. just throwing that out there..

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats better you fucking uppity bitch. If i didn't get a thank, i was going to come over there, fuck your woman sideways, show her what a real good time was about, take a picture and leave it on your headboard.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol.. wicked cool.

hey chefsp0t.. wave your harry potter magic wand and do something useful would ya..

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Wave your wand all you want, just make sure the kiddies aren't looking.

Unless she LOOKS legal. :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
hey chefsp0t.. wave your harry potter magic wand and do something useful would ya..
Maybe he would if you'd stop crying about it.

P.S.
And about being useful, Chef doesn't have to beg for karma in his sig because he spends less time whoring around the forums and making boring arguments in fight club, and more time actually helping out and providing useful information. Get off his nuts.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Maybe he would if you'd stop crying about it.

P.S.
And about being useful, Chef doesn't have to beg for karma in his sig because he spends less time whoring around the forums and making boring arguments in fight club, and more time actually helping out and providing useful information. Get off his nuts.
i can see that my karma status way out ranks yours.. and its not beggin.. its saying anyone who gives me karma, gets it right back.. Put your readin glasses on mofo, and by the way. your a fucking hypocrite i onl;y said that to chef cause you said this.

I got mine by picking a fight with a mod...so...keep trying.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts