Central locking & immobilizer
Aftermarket head unit and speakers
HKS turbo timer
Turbosmart type 2 BOV
K&N Airfilter
Exhaust
Lowered
16" PCW rims with ¼ tread

I've had it for over a year now, and its time for something new. This was my first car, so I am sad to put her up for sale. It would be suitable for a daily, its good on petrol, bit of a sleeper as no body suspects it's got a turbo until they hear the blow off valve. Has a bit of kick for what it is, as it is stock. Its a nice car, has a lot of character. Gearbox was rebuilt last year April, and the car has been serviced every couple months. Must say its cheap to insure as well tongue.gif

Got a couple faults such as front shocks which need some attention, rear pads need changing (have them just haven't put them on) couple of electronics don't work, such as cruise control and suspension adjustment (because of different springs), bit of the clear coat is peeling, and a couple dings, and a dent in the rear bumper. Rego runs out on the 9th.

Make an offer, send me a PM if interested.

Thanks, David

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
a location would help too.................................................
"ADELAIDE"- 626 turbo, $2400.............................................................................................

·
Registered
499 Posts
Rare yet some how I have had 5.... Lucky? No. Salt diminishing life expectancy , Yes

Free bump. Adelaide, Ausi?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts