Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: new pics

I finally spent the time to take pics and figure out how to post'em...

I have Blues and Eibachs, Enkei (don't know what model, maybe someone will recognize them) wrapped with plain ol' Comp TA 215/50/16. A HS CAI is all I got as far as engine mods.

The jspecs have red vinyl over the just amber part... I think they look hot, but they are dim as hell. Jspec headlights have been in my garage wrapped in bubble wrap for years now. :( With two kids and house, I've never found time to install them.

Anyway, here they are:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Good start... looks real clean..

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Car looks clean.You really should come out and hang with the hpoc and hmoc sometime man.-Justin

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Holy Hell!!! Thats a super clean Mystere, I love it! I like the rims too, sets the car off IMO.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
JDM tails are the best, hands down...

looks awesome... but please put the j-specs on already lol

-justin

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
very nice........clean & sweet!

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys...

I think I subconsciously needed to hear some props since I've been driving the same car since mile 8 on August 22nd, 1996. A lot of the people I know have moved onto "better" cars already.

t_dubb said:
Good start... looks real clean..
Unfortunately that's about the end too... I don't know how much more I'm willing to spend on this car. I'm itchin to pull the trigger on the new MS3.

Djlockjaw80 said:
Car looks clean.You really should come out and hang with the hpoc and hmoc sometime man.-Justin
Thanks, I probably could use a social life. I do want to come out at least once so I can be included in at least one of those car lineup pictures.

Or sell them to me :D .
Actually I have a nice pair of Jspec foglights if you're interested. (I can e-mail pics some time this weekend after I dig them out of the garage.)

·
Registered
149 Posts
OMG Do Sell That Car!.......TO ME!!

I love it. I would love to own an M-edition, especially in the great shape yours looks to be in.

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
That paint is one of the nicest. OEM?? I have ever seen on a 6!

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
wow, this thread r realy oldz.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:E

I'll update the pictures... if it'll ever stop raining here...

Finally got the j-specs on (good enough, but I'm not very pleased with the gaps)... and just had new yokohamas put on.... and a new headunit...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
nice ride! really nice. love the j-spec tails!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Unfortunately that's about the end too... I don't know how much more I'm willing to spend on this car. I'm itchin to pull the trigger on the new MS3.
still thinking of moving on? id love to take that m-edition off your hands haha
m edition= t3h s3xx0rs lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts