Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANyone know where I can get lifters besides the Mazda dealer.. they are like 50$ each.. OUCH!!! it sucks.. I have already replaced 8 but a few of them on the exhaust side are ticking and it is really annoying... any help on after market lifters would be appreciated.. thanx

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have the same prob. I feel your pain. But the only place that I've gotten them from has been Mazda. Stupid Communists! If you guys find some aftermarkets send the info my way too. That clicking is driving me nuts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CLICK CLICK CLICK

thats all I hear is click click click especially when I get in traffic. it suxs.. and it is kinda embarasing.. it sounds like I am driveing a piece of junk.. even though it is faster then a lot of 2.0...... :) but I think I am going to be stuck paying 50$ each at the dealer.... I have already replaced 8 of them when I put in the J-spec cam from CorkSport.. I thought that might get rid of the ticking.. but it is in the other set of lifters... so ohh well I should have them all replaced in 2 weeks..... but if anyone out ther knows of any place with in the next two weeks.. PLEASE e-mail me @ [email protected] I could use all the help I can get.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts