Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i got my six an aftermarket sony deck came with it. I thought it was cool for awhile until i bought the new disturbed CD and tried to play it. it just sounded like the disc was being scratched inside the deck. then it popped the disk out and said error. i started to expirement and it will only read certain CD's. i dont know whats up. any guesses?

·
Registered
127 Posts
it's a sony? probably just old and worn.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ Sony makes great stuff actually.. but they're speakers.. amps and subs are crap.

But as far as headunits and signal modification is concerned.. Sony is the way to go.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
ugh i hate some new CD's which have annoying protection measures. if your CD has protection like this, it could be interferring with your cd player, cos i have come across some readers that cant handle audio and data tracks on the one disc.

with these cd's i always make copies on my computer anyways cos i never leave originals in the car. so i dont have the problem. try making a copy of the cd on your comp using a program like Audiograbber 1.83 or something similar which extracts the music off your cd in wave format then burn to a blank cd

either way its not a good idea to use originals in your car:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.