Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
He dealt with me even though i smell like socks..

;p

no complaints - very good to deal with!

·
Banned
1,088 Posts
Al clean out your damn box! here is what i PMed you.. let me know

dude the fedex account is super easy to set up you can just go to a local fedex location and or call them up and boom you have an account, i think that would be the best thing for us to do so i dont have to deal with checking how much and then telling you and then you trasnfer money via paypal and then me transfer out and then go pay and blah blah blah.... i'll check and see how much the big seats will be thru greyhound... what is the nearest city that has a greyhound around you???

what city do you live in again?? let me know i'll check it out, and call to open an account right now so we dont have to hassle with $ transfers

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
great guy to deal with, fast shipping, highly reccomended!!!

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
excellent seller.. very honest and helpful... really goes the extra mile

·
Registered
946 Posts
frizzbid said:
Al clean out your damn box!

I AGREE 1,000% Holy cow AL! anyways... good buyer and seller.. ethics are right up there..... even when we were in a 100% ******* town out in the middle of PA by ohio.... at 2am in the morning..... :muhaha:

·
Registered
946 Posts
I always try to get him to do very dishonest things :damnmad: :), and he says flat out no!... c'mon al, give it one more thought?:tup:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Excellent seller. Great price, product, service, communication, follow up, shipping, and delivery time!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts