Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhh!!! I have finally finished with alot of the mods I had planned for my '96 Mazda MX-6. I shaved the rear-end, Added a strut bar, bought new rims, put in a system, istalled a carbon fiber dash kit, put on a new carbon fiber shift knob and to top it all off got the new paint job (Electron Blue w/Pearl). I will be putting more pics in my album after I put on some stickers. Please tell me what you think.

http://photos.yahoo.com/cj_diver

Later Dudes!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
looking good

Hey, its looking pretty good. Finally I get to see an mx-6 with the carbon fiber dash trim!

·
Registered
359 Posts
NICE RIDE

Your car is looking good. I love that colour blue on the MX6. Also the rims are amazing. All in all you did a good job on your car.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Very nice color! It really makes the car stand out. Now all ya need is a mild drop up front to give it a niiiiiice rake :cool:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeh, drop that bitch. What I plan to do (to save loads of money) is just throw on some '93 PGT springs. The '93 springs are known to sit the lowest and the PGT springs sit much lower than the MX6 springs anyway plus you can get them for like $40 and you dont need new struts. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
nice ride man i like the car just not sure about the black outs i am not up on those, i think they r old school, but i mean if u like them keep them, but once again nice car man good job keep it up

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey man, do you think there is any way you could make me some guages? I mean, I will pay whatever you want for them, but if u could let me know at [email protected]
Thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: RIMS?

Quy93MX6V6 said:
What kind of Rims are those? How big? Do they come in silver?
Well the Rims are made by MYSTIC and they are 16". As for if they come in silver I'm not sure. I couldn't find a website for them but I found these down in Houston, Texas.

·
Registered
48 Posts
blackouts

Like the gto covers!!how much were they?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: blackouts

mx6-LS said:
Like the gto covers!!how much were they?

The GTS headlight covers for '93 Mazda MX6: SKU# GT0523

$37.95 - Smoke and Clear
$39.95 - Carbon Fiber

Just goto their website.

Later yo,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts