Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought two like new Nitto NT-450 205/55/15 tires...i cant find ANYTHING within reasonable driving distance from st.louis. Speed shops havent even heard of them!!!! im goin through hell tryin to find em, i went to discounttire.com and tryed to find em anwhere in the US and i couldnt find a one! any ideas before my head pops?

Eric

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is no dealer locater on nittotire.com, there is on discount tire and the nearest dealer is 241 miles from my house!!! I found one place that CAN get them in 2 days....but get this, They told me it'd be $245 and change for TWO.....i here they are usually 70-80 a piece from discounttire....this totally sucks

Eric

·
Registered
268 Posts
BULLSHIT! :)
I just clicked the link I posted and at the top right corner in the grey area it says "Dealer Locator". It asks for your zip code and the radius from your house you'll travel. On default of 10 miles from my zip of 78749 It came up with 2 places...

Discount Tires Co.
1411 W. Ben White Blvd.
Austin, TX 78704
(512) 443-2616
Distance: 6 miles

Discount Tires Co.
1607 Nelms Dr.
Austin, TX 78744
(512) 326-2422
Distance: 8 miles

What's your zip code?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is no locator that shows up in the right corner when i click the link....my zip is 63146

I may have found them....for 95 a piece...cheapest yet

Eric

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
Mazdamiester, when you try your zipcode, there aren't any dealers within a 50 mile radius of you. Tough luck.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im going to do the 95 a piece place, im gunna see if i can get em to lower that if i have to wait more then a few days. yep st.louis F*CKIN SUCKS

Eric

·
Registered
270 Posts
St. Louis doesn't suck! Well, I live in KC, so in comparison it doesn't suck. KC might just suck more. I was in St. Louis for the NHRA drags at Gateway earlier this summer, it was pretty sweet. Ate at Tony's, WOW, now that was service:) Wish I could help you on your tire problems

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ST.louis does suck.... two examples
1. I went to this highly known speed shop called "Wise speed shop" and i went there to try to find a front tower bar for my car...well they had A bar and i wanted to see how it fit....when the guy opened the hood he goes "Turbo?!? HEY jim get over here this kid has a turbo mx-6!!" Jim comes over and goes "How did you get that turbo to fit so perfectly?" i felt like i was in Hillbilly capitol of the world.
2. I went to This custom wheel/tire place looking for these Nitto nt-450's, and i get in there and i ask if they have any...the guy looks at me like im from mars and goes "Nitto? Whats that?"

yeah st.louis food is good, but other then that i'd rather live in florida

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts