Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight, I wanna print out some pics of some phat mx-6's to cover my walls with. I want everybody that's got a phat mx-6 to drop some pictures. I especially would like to see a baby blue mx-6, don't know if anybody's got one, but just thought i'd like to see it. I saw somebody's mx-6 with focal's and scallops on the side a few months ago, i'd like to see that one again too, but basically anybody that thinks they got a phat mx-6, post em up.

thanx
jyo

·
Registered
362 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
93MX6er

eh yo, 93MX6er! what kit do you have the front there? it almost resembles a shogun or something, but not quite... i'm just wonderin...

·
Registered
446 Posts
It is the front bumper from a TC Spoilers kit. Jason (superflymx6) is selling a full kit right now in the For Sale/Wanted section of this site. He's keeping the price a secret though...shhhhhhhhhhhhh:rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, that's the mx-6 with scallops. I really like it. Thanx

Keep em comin

·
Registered
158 Posts
Check the link in my sig.

New pics will be coming as soon as I find a scanner. They will have my JSPEC headlights, shaved emblems and clear bumper lenses.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Re: 93MX6er

zoomzoomzoom said:
eh yo, 93MX6er! what kit do you have the front there? it almost resembles a shogun or something, but not quite... i'm just wonderin...

email me for price!!! and where you live, i hope in the TN, VA, SC, NC or any where youdont mind driving to NC from.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
93MX6er ill send u some more pics of my car leter on,
your were right the pic was taken on winter
i got other pics coming with rims and sunny day so the car looks better

·
Registered
315 Posts
So I'll throw my hat into the ring with some happy snaps of my ride. (sorry it was raining the day I clicked these off) :cool:

LL&P

Wòó

1 - 18 of 18 Posts