Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would it cost to get something installed that would adjust the body's height by 3-4" from inside the car w/ a button or something.

What parts would need to be installed?
Do the springs and struts stay in?

I'm just looking for info later down the road. Thanks!

·
Registered
763 Posts
There's a blue civic around my area that just got air shocks installed... THEY"RE FATTT!!

theylook like they're hydraulics, he can bounce the car side to side and front to back.. and it looks so NICE

I heard he paid $4000 for them

·
Registered
216 Posts
air shocks?
there air rods or air cylinders,, they do replace the springs and struts and our cars would take about a 5g tank and a very small compressor-- most of our car in the club have air rods and they work perfect best thing is that they run off air so theres no messy oil leaks or 10 batterys like hydros!!! I just took my car to our local "hack shack " here in fort worth, and they quoted me 2,300.00 for a full install and a chrome tank and compressor,, Ill be able to do front back side to side slam,hop, three wheel pause or roll.. cant wait to put them on next month,, then my car will be finished!!!!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*runs away from computer screaming*

:V:V:V

·
Registered
99 Posts
i can't believe...

why in the world would someone do that to a mx6? I mean, maybe cool if it only did all 4 wheels at once to make it lower or higher, when needed. But the mexican lowrider crap? why? its an mx6, not a buick or whatevery they like to drive. I sure hope it doesn't have those ugly squat wheels that stick out of the car.. cahck

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do they make air for our 6's.... I found adjustible gas...

·
Registered
81 Posts
If it replace are stock struts and springs how can it be universal... each cars struts are different...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
does any one have pictures of this ... i think it would be really cool tobeable to slam ur car at any moment and them lift itup and drive away

·
Registered
81 Posts
We want a pic on a six...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would love to see a pic of a slammed 6...I want to do that to mine, so I can go with 18's or 19's and it would look tight as hell.....peace:cool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Burningcrap said:
yeah id be crying too if I was still rolling on 15's,,"no offense 2fast!"

but any ways air rods are really go and there universal cause the only thing that changes on each car is the bolt pattern for the struts... other than that, its the same thing.. Im hoping to get mine soon and when I do I will post hundreds of pics!!!!

sorry burningcrap if this aint your style! but it sure is R-STYLE!

·
Registered
99 Posts
ha ha... not funny

I am only 19, and i can't get a good enought job to afford 18s. Nor do I wine to my parents for them to give me thousands of dollars to do stuff to my car. I do believe that you can do what ever you want to your car i guess... it's all opinion. but... forget it. What the heck is R-style anyway

·
Registered
216 Posts
If you read it slowly maybe youll get it!!

rrrrrr style!!!! its our club!

I suggest if you dont want to be talked about then dont talk about anyone else,, or make dum comments like you do,, I dont care how old you are im 19 my self and getting things dont come easy for me neither,, and im offended by that stupied "mexican " remark cause that is what I am!! so dont start shit , wont be shit!

·
Registered
216 Posts
get a life! and go **** with someone else's topic!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
yea ill post some up later on tonight

1 - 20 of 22 Posts