Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i'm driving the air vents in my car blow slightly even when they're turned off, blowing hot or cold air like it was actually running. this isn't normal is it? i haven't noticed it happening, untill a couple weeks ago. not a life and death problem, but if anyone knows if theres an easy fix it'd be apprecaited as always.

thanks
thrasher

btw: its 92 GT

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Thats normal, this will be harder to explain, since you have a different gen then me but...

There will be two buttons, one with an arrow pointing twords the front of the car, and one that is showing air being cirulated throwout the car. Make sure that neither is pushed in.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha thats pretty simple, thanks man. i knew it would be something pretty straight forward that i just overlooked, lol thats why its in this forum. i'll try it tomorrow

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
you will always have a little bit blow through even though the switch on the vents are set on the closed position (set on the fan symbol). I kind of like this because once my car is warmed up inside it begins to get too hot so I have to turn the fan off, and since a litttle blows through even with the fan off I can mantain a constant temp inside my car without getting too hot or cold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts