Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the other day my car got broken into and i guess they tried to jack my car. I found my car with my hood open and the lights were flashing, and the alarm wasnt going off. The battery was unconnected and the fuse box cover was missing. My horn isnt working so I guess that the horn is my alarm. Any ideas on how to fix the horn? THanks

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Did they actually get inside the car into the cabin or did they just pop the hood?

if they just got to the hood, then they most likely reached underneath the car and pulled,yanked on the turn release cable until it popped. Then they tried to cut or disconnect some of the exposed cables in order to stop the alarm.

My suggestion is just to trace and see if they reoved any fuses or cut any cables in the engine compartment. if so, then replace it or rewire it.

Sorry to hear that man, I know I could have killed the people that did that to my late 240SX.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the just popped the hood. They didnt pull any fuses. Where is the horn actally? I was thinkng there is a horn to make the alarms noise, i thought they would of cut some wires from there. thanks a lot JP for the help and il keep lookin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts