Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think Im gonna buy the centerforce stage 2 clutch.. and find out if I can machine like 4 pds off my flywheel... I was wondering what you guys may think of this ?? since my clutch slips lke a bitch anyways im gonna take the plunge and go all out on this. I hope some of you mx6 gods will give me some feed back on this... so whaddya think??!?!?!

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I can't remember the exact terms, but make sure it doesn't bite too hard, probably won't hurt your motor, but jerks everything else around.

I think soon that I will be putting in a new clutch, I will go with a medium grade performance clutch. You can take off soft or hard with those. I'll have to go back and read the specs. I was checking some of the performance ones out, but it has been a while.

I just wouldn't go with an "all out" racing clutch--you probably won't like it as much as you think you will.

Oh yeah, this will probably be moved to the 2nd Gen performance mods by a moderator.

·
Registered
475 Posts
hey I wouldn't call my feed back knowledgable so I will refrain from answering but I do think this may get better and more informed responses in the performance mod, section of the board
PS. Rufneck you got any pics of your interior witht he dashkit? I almost got a wood kit but opted for the aluminum kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts