Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling off my turbo setup. I am selling my car and the buyer would rather have the car without the turbo on there so I am taking it off for him and returning the car to NA KLZE. The turbo is Ai Research t3/t4 turbo 54 trim .48/.60, Ludespeed collectors/downpipe, Megasquirt, Nissan red top 270cc injectors OR MilleniaS injectors, fmic, dsm bov (not crushed), 38mm tial wastegate (.5 bar spring), Aeromotive FPR, AEM Gauge 6 in 1 Wideband UEGO Controller, IM gutted and no vris/butterfly valves done by King6, intercooler pipes done by local exhaust shop ($600), IAT from diyautotune.com, PMO subframe connectors (powdercoated red with polyurethane front mount). Let me know if you want anymore pictures. I have alot of pics. Setup never used, only short intervals of startup. Thread about engine swap and turbo setup info...http://www.mx6.com/forums/northwest-us/197378-shadow3030-scubasteve_07-project-lots-pics.html Prices are not what I paid for but what I'm selling for. Some of these have serious discounts on them since I know used stuff is not worth close to as much as paid for.

Turbo..................................................................200 (SOLD)
Hot Pipes.............................................................200 (SOLD)
Intercooler Pipes/ couplers......................................300 (SOLD)
Intercooler...........................................................50 (SOLD)
Tial 38mm wastegate.............................................200 (SOLD)
DSM bov..............................................................25 (SOLD)
tapped oil pan.......................................................25 (SOLD)
braided oil lines (-3an feed, -10an drain)....................30 (SOLD)
PMO subframe.......................................................450 (SOLD)
MilleniaS injectors or .............................................150 (SOLD)
Nissan red top 270cc injectors.................................150(SOLD)
gutted ZE IM done by King6....................................100 (SOLD)
Megasquirt (made by Radar)....................................250 (SOLD) w/IAT
AWR radiator/pusher fans..200+/100 (found out radiator leaks from somewhere, 100+ shipping) (SOLD)
Aeromotive AFPR...................................................100 (SOLD)
AEM wideband UEGO..............................................150 (SOLD)
PMO traction bars, very rare item.............................250 (SOLD)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Sick man. Could you post up a pic of the PMO subframe and im intersested in the radiator. Whats the condition? hows fitment?...thanx

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Rotors and pads not for sale, sorry. I will get a pic up asap of the PMO subframe. Radiator is in good condition, I don't believe its been on a car running since the fans look like they've never been hooked up, I've tested them and they work. I got the radiator off of Hughes. fitment is perfect, no fitment issues at all.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I appreciate you taking the time to post up pics of the pmo subframe but, i think i will pass on it mang.sorry. I think its more of a drag car item. Bring the radiator to Alderwood on wednesday. If its legit as you say then i will definetly buy it. Also....will the stock 13 pound radiator caps be alright with this radiator?

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It's cool man, if you were turboing your car the subframe would just save alot of time and headache modifying the Xmembers, I had no issues at all with fitment of subframe or pipes AT ALL! I can bring the rad to the Alderwood mall meet for ya, there isn't a cap on the radiator, just an inlet and outlet. BTW, I need a stock radiator so if yours is in decent condition I would like to get that off of ya.

I ALSO ADDED ANOTHER ITEM TO THE LIST, PMO TRACTION BARS /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
It's cool man, if you were turboing your car the subframe would just save alot of time and headache modifying the Xmembers, I had no issues at all with fitment of subframe or pipes AT ALL! I can bring the rad to the Alderwood mall meet for ya, there isn't a cap on the radiator, just an inlet and outlet. BTW, I need a stock radiator so if yours is in decent condition I would like to get that off of ya.

I ALSO ADDED ANOTHER ITEM TO THE LIST, PMO TRACTION BARS /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
I know there is no cap on the rad...silly goose. Did you just use the stock caps?? I dont know if i will be able to bring you my radiator cuz i was planning on driving my car to alderwood. Ill probably drop it off at your place possibly on thursday or sometime next week or, if youre in everett or near then we can meet up.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The meet we are meeting at is on Wednesday, I will let you know Wednesday night if its still available. The turbo was rebuilt by Zach, he is very turbo knowledgeable and does it for side work.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Radiator drops right in. You use the stock "caps" on the bottom (i think thats what your talking about).

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
How about if either of you again post an off topic thread or continue to bitch back and forth in here you can take a few days off.

Thanks

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
I appreciate you taking the time to post up pics of the pmo subframe but, i think i will pass on it mang.sorry. I think its more of a drag car item. Bring the radiator to Alderwood on wednesday. If its legit as you say then i will definetly buy it. Also....will the stock 13 pound radiator caps be alright with this radiator?
its great for weight savings too. A local Probe guy here has one of those underbody braces on his car, and I love it (bastard found it last year for $150shipped on Egay from someone who didnt know what it was:mad:). Makes turbo pipe routing a breeze.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That it does, lots of pipe clearance...and it looks so pretty!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts